house member wins reelection from jail

https://www.kxan.com/news/investigat...ell/1577793977

this has to be a first and hes' a democrat.

he'll be spending one year in jail.
  • oeb11
  • 11-08-2018, 08:25 AM
Better hold on - DF
The DPST criticism is coming - reporting the facts will not be tolerated

Allegations will be Nazism, Racism, anti-minorities, and Trumpism.
An incarcerated criminal , disbarred attorney, - how low can Democrats sink
He will be welcomed with open arms by the party of Louis Farrakhan.
What can you expect from the democrat party. They ran criminals of all stripes from child molesters to rapists and just plain old thieves. Many of them won so when you think deplorable, think democrat.
What can you expect from the democrat party. They ran criminals of all stripes from child molesters to rapists and just plain old thieves. Many of them won so when you think deplorable, think democrat. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Chapter and verse, the_real_Barleycorn! Another hysterical claim.

But here’s a FACT for you to chew on:

The GOP nominated and elected an asshole who fits ALL of those categories.

And YOU helped.

BTW — there is no such thing as the “Democrat” Party. I’d think a wise professor like you would know that.
What can you expect from the democrat party. They ran criminals of all stripes from child molesters to rapists and just plain old thieves. Many of them won so when you think deplorable, think democrat. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Now you know why the Liberals are not concerned about ...

... the DEMographics of the CARAVANS.

"Birds of feather ....."
Someone pointed it out to me so I had to open the kennel and check out what yuss said.
First, it is the Democrat party. Democratic is an adjective used to describe something. Intellectual laziness has led to people to make the mistake. And the Democrat party is less than democratic which should have been clear after the 2016 primary.
Second, I do not use the title professor because it tends to put a barrier between myself and the students. I will accept "sir" reluctantly or call me by my last name (old military habits never did).
Third, I assume you're trying to hurl an insult at Trump. I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary. In the general what choice did I have; a corrupt, evil, criminally liable ideologue or Trump.
Texas House Rep, not National House Rep.

I'm sure this isn't a first. What surprises me is lawyers can get in trouble for ambulance chasing.
Texas House Rep, not National House Rep.

I'm sure this isn't a first. What surprises me is lawyers can get in trouble for ambulance chasing. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Really? LOL.

Texas AG too!
Someone pointed it out to me so I had to open the kennel and check out what yuss said.
First, it is the Democrat party. Democratic is an adjective used to describe something. Intellectual laziness has led to people to make the mistake. And the Democrat party is less than democratic which should have been clear after the 2016 primary.
Second, I do not use the title professor because it tends to put a barrier between myself and the students. I will accept "sir" reluctantly or call me by my last name (old military habits never did).
Third, I assume you're trying to hurl an insult at Trump. I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary. In the general what choice did I have; a corrupt, evil, criminally liable ideologue or Trump. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
First of all, the name of the party is the Democratic Party. Your statement is false. Hopefully a mistake of ignorance.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demo...United_States)

Second, Who is Yuss?
... The GOP nominated and elected an asshole who fits ALL of those categories. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... child molesters,
... rapists and just plain old thieves.

Could you list, for us, the crimes of this 'asshole'?
Since felons can't vote, HOW THE HELL was a felon still in jail, even allowed to run for office??
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2018, 04:59 PM
5 misdemeanor charges - a jail sentence
Not state prison.
He had a big smile in the photo in jail outfit- looked right at home.
Since felons can't vote, HOW THE HELL was a felon still in jail, even allowed to run for office?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Ted Kennedy was a convicted felon in 1969. He continued to run for office until his death.
So go to jail, no vote. BUT go to jail, STILL can run for office, you can't VOTE for? That's screwed the hell up.
That's democrat politics. They're like sociopaths, they don't have shame telling them to go away.