dilbert, what was our bet?

• WTF
  • 11-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Do you remember?

Move to sandbox. Not a political post or a private communication that should be PM.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHH!!!!

I’d like to see that too!

WTF please post it.
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2018, 01:08 PM
Move to sandbox. Not a political post or a private communication that should be PM. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It was a political bet in nature. ..he did not think the the Dems would win control of the House.

I can not remember the amount of days though.

So please kindly quit trying to take my thread off topic.
If you can't even remember the terms of your own bet, you lose!

P.S. I will find and re-post it for you if you will take a week's vacation from eccie. And change your avatar.
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2018, 01:34 PM
If you can't even remember the terms of your own bet, you lose!

P.S. I will find and re-post it for you if you will take a week's vacation from eccie. And change your avatar. Originally Posted by lustylad
dilbert is a honorable man....he will remember.

I will already let him out of it...I'd just like to know what it was.

I also would like to know what source of information would lead him to believe he had a shot of winning that bet.
2 weeks
predictit.com
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2018, 07:54 AM
2 weeks Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I bet two weeks for me compared to a day for you.

Nobody else would step up and make that bet....but there were a few that talked a lot of shit but wouldn't make a bet.

So I commend you for that and you don't even have to not post for a day , continue on fine sir.
I bet two weeks for me compared to a day for you.

Nobody else would step up and make that bet....but there were a few that talked a lot of shit but wouldn't make a bet.

So I commend you for that and you don't even have to not post for a day , continue on fine sir. Originally Posted by WTF
Nice of you. I disagree with Dilbert at times, maybe many times, but I consider him to be one of the most respectful and thoughtful people on this forum.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2018, 01:35 PM
Nice of you. I disagree with Dilbert at times, maybe many times, but I consider him to be one of the most respectful and thoughtful people on this forum. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yes, I like dilbert, he is not 100% in lockstep with the Trumpers and Tea baggers.

They cried about the debt for 8 years and haven't said a peep for the last 2 years
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2018, 10:01 AM
predictit.com Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This led you to believe that the Dems would not take control of the House?

Where do you think they got it wrong?