Trump sides with Sudan vs our Troops

• WTF
  • 11-09-2018, 09:34 AM
interesting case. question here. was the summons delivered to the correct address???
The legal question aside, why isn't Yuss blaming Clinton for setting the bombing in motion? Think Kansas City.
who's Yuss?
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2018, 12:11 PM
The legal question aside, why isn't Yuss blaming Clinton for setting the bombing in motion? Think Kansas City. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Did you read where the Saudis are siding with Sudan and Trump aganist victims being able to collect this money for the family of fead sailors?

So that really makes sense....Trump is opposing families from 9/11 collecting any money from Saudi Arabia, where 15 of the 19 terrorist came from.
These people should be filing a malpractice case against their Attorney.

He's the one that dropped the ball.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2018, 02:29 PM
These people should be filing a malpractice case against their Attorney.

He's the one that dropped the ball. Originally Posted by Jackie S
But did Trumps DOJ have to weigh in against it's own citizens?
But did Trumps DOJ have to weigh in against it's own citizens? Originally Posted by WTF
I'm not sure. What does the law say?
  • oeb11
  • 11-11-2018, 09:00 AM
https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/66540...content=202908 Originally Posted by WTF

The article makes it clear that the legal question is notification under the law - notification must be delivered to The Foreign ministry in the capitol of the country sued, not the embassy in the country of suit origin.

The article is NPR - a fair source.

I would welcome comment from LL or anyone with legal expertise - which is not me.