Trump appointee arrested after attacking Capitol police during Jan 6 attack

Here is a special guy. Arrested by the FBI. Wasn't shy about wearing maga hat.
Appointed to state dept by Trump in 2017. Worked for Republican campaigns since 2008. Heard on video saying "We need fresh people, need fresh people."
He entered Capitol through tunnel while on the clock, had top secret clearance.
I'm pretty sure attacking Capitol police not in his job description.
Maybe insurrection was in the person's who he was calling for fresh proud boys?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=mr_national_1

I hope the stupid SOB gets life for his temper tantrum.
so what should the punishment be for irrational hatred and Inhumane hopes?
so what should the punishment be for irrational hatred and Inhumane hopes? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I don't think any punishment is suitable because those aren't crimes.
God will take care of those people.

Sounds like we're going to be hearing your opinion about punishment for your opinionated make believe crimes.

This thread is about a person who was arrested, on multiple charges, for crimes committed "while was on the clock".
Real, defined crimes.
Your post is an attempt at thread hijacking.

Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Sir, God IS taking care of "those people"!

This may brighten your spirits ..... stress on the word "may"!

Trump's influence lasted about four years ....

... the current bullshit will last about half that much time!

Feel better?

Feel better? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I knew you had nothing to say.
The fact a Trump appointee used the tunnels to get into the Capitol to assault the Capitol police means nothing to you shows the depth you descended to....so far, undermines anything you can say.
You are my new favorite person to point out how stupid you are. You'll have to be patient as I don't have a lot of time for low lifes. But you're my favorite now.
I'll go into the list of your posts and point out your really fucking stupid ones.

The word is your mother has had to move twice. Because you live with her, her trailer can't be within 1000 feet of a school.

Feel better? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I knew you had nothing to say... Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
  • oeb11
  • 03-06-2021, 07:27 AM
I hope the stupid SOB gets life for his temper tantrum. Originally Posted by Little Monster

Thank u - 'tiny tyrant' - you make your hatred of All who have a different opinion clear -

are u just waiting to direct the crowds of conservative caucasians into the 'Arbeit Macht Frei' gates to AOC;s concentration camps ???

Life in teh camps for an opinion different than your.

Now - I have printed often - those who committed crimes in teh Capitol - should be arrested, charged and tried before a fair jury of peers.

(no - tiny tyrant - not the lords of parliament) - but DPST's don't want to bother with the Rigamarole of Due process and Rule of Law - You just want to send anyone accused to AOC camps.

Until they come for U - 'tiny tyrant"!
I don't think any punishment is suitable because those aren't crimes.

Sounds like we're going to be hearing your opinion about punishment for your opinionated make believe crimes.

This thread is about a person who was arrested, on multiple charges, for crimes committed "while was on the clock".
Real, defined crimes.
Your post is an attempt at thread hijacking.
lm hoped for what I felt was unreasonable punishment

I was merely pointing that out, in a manner that perhaps would cause some introspection

you mention having hatred and wishing inhumane things aren't punishable by laws, which isn't much of a revelation, while forecasting some opinionated statement from me about punishment for "make believe" crimes

a total and complete incomprehension

his hatreds aren't punishable by law, but they do slowly and completely punish the hater
No different opinions allowed
No different opinions allowed Originally Posted by rexdutchman
you have a way of cutting right to the chase quite succinctly
Message to the OP: Is this all you've got? I can see the direct line now from President Trump to the insurrection via this guy. This is even weaker than the "anonymous source who overheard a conversation between President Trump and the Ukranian leader."

Here is a special guy. Arrested by the FBI. Wasn't shy about wearing maga hat.
Appointed to state dept by Trump in 2017. Worked for Republican campaigns since 2008. Heard on video saying "We need fresh people, need fresh people."
He entered Capitol through tunnel while on the clock, had top secret clearance.
I'm pretty sure attacking Capitol police not in his job description.
Maybe insurrection was in the person's who he was calling for fresh proud boys?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=mr_national_1

Your link is hidden behind a paywall. It will be a cold day in hell before I pay the Washington Post any money to read their garbage.

I would also caution you against throwing personal insults around towards other members (post no. 6). This is in violation of forum rules and could result in you being pointed and banned.
Your link is hidden behind a paywall. It will be a cold day in hell before I pay the Washington Post any money to read their garbage. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Interesting...I clicked on the link, and read the article. No paywall.
Interesting...I clicked on the link, and read the article. No paywall. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I was able to see it too but I haven't used up my 3 free views. Or at least that what it used to be with WaPo. Same with the NYT.