Houston Ladies Get Free Photoshoot your choice of pictures and get paid for you time

Hello Houston Ladies,

I am seeking fine sexy women in the Houston area to help me promote my photography business and expand my portfolio. I will offer $100/hr (2 hr min) for your time, and your choice of any 10 photos from the shoot for your own personal use.

This is a good opportunity to have your folio updated and getting paid for it.

If you're interested in updating your photos and making a little extra cash please PM me.

Thank you,
Dan
Just completed first 2 shoots.
Thank you ladies for allowing me the opportunity and I hope you are happy with the work. For the ones that I couldn't shoot for because of being busy with work will have another opportunity for month of Feb. To give e'one equal chance I will pick names at random (depending on how many requests i get). Till then take care. Enjoy!
ummmm
It was a great shoot yesterday. Busy work...I can relax a bit now..collecting requests for month of Feb. I will draw a name soon. Let me know if anyone has any special requests or comments. And Ladies as agreed I won't share your handle or pics. It's upto you when you want to post them Enjoy!
Another one succesful one today. Thank you for the opportunity. You know who you are. Thanks again.
To understand you right. YOUR paying the ladies 100.00 an hr with a total of 2 hours max=200.00 to allow YOU to take their photos?
And out of that 2 hour photo shoot you only give then 10 photos?

So where is the link to your professional photography site?
How can interested ladies see your work during the times when your constantly too busy?

Please post a link to your site.

Hello Houston Ladies,

I am seeking fine sexy women in the Houston area to help me promote my photography business and expand my portfolio. I will offer $100/hr (2 hr min) for your time, and your choice of any 10 photos from the shoot for your own personal use.

This is a good opportunity to have your folio updated and getting paid for it.

If you're interested in updating your photos and making a little extra cash please PM me.

Thank you,
Dan Originally Posted by munnabhai
Website is under development. But if you are interested in checking the work send me a PM and I will accomodate your request. For now I have filled all the paid shoots until March, but if you are interested in a FREE (no cost, no obligation) session. I still have a few slots open for those. Thanks.
I prefer to see a legit professional website, first. That shows your photography work, before I decide anything.

Website is under development. But if you are interested in checking the work send me a PM and I will accomodate your request. For now I have filled all the paid shoots until March, but if you are interested in a FREE (no cost, no obligation) session. I still have a few slots open for those. Thanks. Originally Posted by munnabhai
Like I said website is under dev..but if you wish to see the work send me a PM and I can show you the work using Remote Desktop PC. For privacy of other ladies I can't email you the work. Sorry.
im interested u can reach me at my email sexlilcassandra@yahoo.com
One more addition. Thank you dear. Will remember your smiley face..
Like I said website is under dev..but if you wish to see the work send me a PM and I can show you the work using Remote Desktop PC. For privacy of other ladies I can't email you the work. Sorry. Originally Posted by munnabhai
.............................. .............................. ....... no comment.
I think the gentleman is pretty generous with giving the ladies photos. He is already paying them and on top that he is giving them 10 photos.

Also, 10 photos for a 2-hr professional shoot is pretty fair. To make a full edit, it could take a long time post process one photo. An hour per photo is fair. Plus, why would you want all the photos anyways, the best of the look is all you need. Discard the rest. Like they say, the difference between an amateur and professional photographer is that the professional do not show their bad photos.

To understand you right. YOUR paying the ladies 100.00 an hr with a total of 2 hours max=200.00 to allow YOU to take their photos?
And out of that 2 hour photo shoot you only give then 10 photos?

So where is the link to your professional photography site?
How can interested ladies see your work during the times when your constantly too busy?

Please post a link to your site. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf