ATTORNEY for Family Law needed ASAP

I need to find an attorney who practices family law in Tarrant County. It's not for me but for a VERY close female friend who's in the beginning stages of child custody with her little girl. It won't be anything messy or involved, but she needs representation. I'll be covering any charges accrued for this and would be much indebted to whomever steps up quickly as she has court tomorrow (can be postponed until a later date). I would've posted sooner but I had no idea she didn't have a lawyer yet. I guess I need to slow down my career-life and spend a little more time in my family/friends-life. Nothing like a random reality check to remind us there are more important things than work sometimes! Thanks to anyone who can fill this request or has any information that would help me to help her. Referrals would even be appreciated greatly. Call my cell or email me. Thanks again!
Jamie Jo 214-489-9563
jamiejofw@hotmail.com
hey jamie i know a lawyer pm for his number
Oh thank you SO much doll! I certainly will send him a pm and hopefully get this started. I really, really appreciate your help and if there's ever anything you need that I can help you with, don't hesitate to give me a ring. May the sunshine beam rays of happiness upon you and the rain shower you with good fortune!! Thanks again sister.
JJ