Date: 8-5-24
Name: Pumpkin
Phone: 214-434-2087
Email Address: theasianstars@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/index.php?...formation_id=4
City: Korea Town
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas
Activities: Everything fun. GFE. Hug, cuddles, good convo, dfk, shower together, bbbj, cowgirl, missionary and doggy style
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black with some blonde streaks
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Looks like pics with some photoshop but it is her. I always appreciate how Asianstars has 4k pics.

Pretty face even better when her hair is up. Big MM Cs with the typical Korean gumdrops (my favs haha), has a butt you can firmly grip, smooth skin. The other comment about being 110-120 seems about right. Slim thick is the right word. Also has excellent English. Westernized chick I think
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by S L I M
Ummm…..is that quote from SLIM you posted something he said in his ROS? I don’t have premium access but I sure don’t see those words in the public part of his review. I’m pretty sure it’s against eccie rules to divulge anything from the ROS in public view.

SLIM thanks for your review of Pumpkin. I too have a thing for Korean gumdrop nipples.
I don’t have premium access. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Pretty sneaky of you removing your quote that’s against the rules after I made my post. Don’t worry, I already sent it in before you changed it from a public post to a private. Nice try though.
Care to explain why you went back and edited your original post???
Ummm…..is that quote from SLIM you posted something he said in his ROS? I don’t have premium access but I sure don’t see those words in the public part of his review. I’m pretty sure it’s against eccie rules to divulge anything from the ROS in public view.

SLIM thanks for your review of Pumpkin. I too have a thing for Korean gumdrop nipples. Originally Posted by ntxguy
They are the best haha so fun to toungue flick lol
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Pumpkin is hands down one of the lowkey best! sLIM, glad you enjoyed it!

Overall, I’d have to say she’s the most overlooked chick in town!
Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Owo, this is all public info: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2994591

Give it a break FlopG. Not everybody has burners like you Maximum No G

Back on topic, I agree with your statement 643_DP. She’s a sleeper forsure. Her, Lani, Haru, and Soyu are all great GFE Asian Star TopGirls
Pumpkin has been consistent for sure.

Pumpkin has been consistent for sure.

Originally Posted by Sum-yang
I need to pump her soon!!