URL / Website: xiannuge8388.com
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Richardson area
Activities: DFK, CW, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long, Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute looking Chinese. 5-2 height, around 100 lbs, slender, fair and very smooth skin. Braced teeth.
Recommendation: No
So it's like ordering from McDonald's? I would like the Combo #2 please.
3 reviews posted in 1 day.. with this review dated to 6 months ago… but crazy review

Thank god OP is really helping out!
3 reviews posted in 1 day.. with this review dated to 6 months ago… but crazy review

Thank god OP is really helping out! Originally Posted by 643_DP
sorry for the typo my friend...the correct date is 8/2/24, it seems I can't edit the post anymore...mongering and drinking messing up my mind.
So it's like ordering from McDonald's? I would like the Combo #2 please. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
yeah pretty much like that...though you never get what you ordered. lol.
Thanks for the review brother. This certainly makes me a little skeptical of these new Chinese agencies. But I welcome new studios in our area as competition only helps us all.
sorry for the typo my friend...the correct date is 8/2/24, it seems I can't edit the post anymore...mongering and drinking messing up my mind. Originally Posted by shashankcolt
Or maybe it was posting multiple reviews on the same day in different locations?
  • Mittv
  • 08-07-2024, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the detailed review. Good info.
Thanks for the review brother. This certainly makes me a little skeptical of these new Chinese agencies. But I welcome new studios in our area as competition only helps us all. Originally Posted by Boy Scout
I've went several times to the Chinese agencies in multiple different locations and I've always had a meh experience. It is usually rushed and the only good point is that it is cheap
Thanks for the review. The information you provided is very valuable. Seems this agency is new and somewhat mismanaged. I hope they'll get things sorted out soon.

On a side note, I worry this sign of mismanagement means they'll be busted soon. Incompetency in one area means incompetency in all areas. Sounds like they are operating like desperate drug dealers, making as much money as they can before the inevitable ending.
Hey guys - The girl's name which I have reviewed in this post is Jojo/Juju.
Unfortunately I ended up having yet another encounter with her after 4 days. I won't write another encounter review to save some time.
Contacted the agency and got a different room no. Went in and paid $.60 for the lowest level service after my past learning. Later I realized that she is the same girl. I asked her if we have already seen each other and of course she said No.
Service started CBJ, CFS with a rushed experience as expected. She wanted me to cum and get done with it asap. Then she says she is tired. With negative thoughts already and all this BS, Johnny got turned off. Later she had to finish with HJ. I was out in probably 15 min.
Next learning: Remember the faces and try to recognize before payment when you're going for these Chinese agencies as they will try to pair you up with the first girl available.
Her name is Jojo/Juju and has braces. She has a bossy attitude and is always in a rush. Not recommended obviously.
Unfortunately I ended up having yet another encounter with her after 4 days. I won't write another encounter review to save some time.
Contacted the agency and got a different room no. Went in and paid $.60 for the lowest level service after my past learning. Later I realized that she is the same girl. I asked her if we have already seen each other and of course she said No.
Service started CBJ, CFS with a rushed experience as expected. She wanted me to cum and get done with it asap. Then she says she is tired. With negative thoughts already and all this BS, Johnny got turned off. Later she had to finish with HJ. I was out in probably 15 min.
Next learning: Remember the faces and try to recognize before payment when you're going for these Chinese agencies as they will try to pair you up with the first girl available.
Her name is Jojo/Juju and has braces. She has a bossy attitude and is always in a rush. Not recommended obviously. Originally Posted by shashankcolt
Her name is Jojo/Juju and has braces. She has a bossy attitude and is always in a rush. Not recommended obviously. Originally Posted by shashankcolt
Thank you for the addition. I am curious, do you think their service would be better if booked with longer sessions?
Thank you for the addition. I am curious, do you think their service would be better if booked with longer sessions? Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
Not at all, it just depends on the girl most of the time. Half hour is your best bet, they will throw you out 15mins into a 1 hour appointment. If she speaks decent English, rushes you, then says my English is no good when you try to explain you paid for the hour, Red flag~