GOP fighting to Kick Libertarians off ballot

Surprised you haven't posted on this already BOG. Where is your righteous indignation Mr. I-Am-Neither-Republican-or-Democrat? If the Democrats were trying something similar, you can bet you would have been quacking about it immediately.

http://politics.heraldtribune.com/20...pot-on-ballot/
I've already expressed my outrage at how the Republicans have treated the Libertarians and the Liberty Movement in general. It may very well cost them the election. They need us more than we need them. They should start acting like it.

However, Gary Johnson is on the ballot in 47 states, and may well be on all 50 by election time. They can't keep us off.
Get the fuck out of here.

Too fucking funny Dali..................

Get the fuck out of here. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I agree with Dalai, Timmy. Get the fuck out of here!
I think he was talking about you, Bitchita Whineman.
Nah. Couldn't be me. You and Timmy are the assholes.
Do you really think the democrats want Rosanne on the ballot in Florida? Obama needs all the lunatics he can find.
Do you really think the democrats want Rosanne on the ballot in Florida? Obama needs all the lunatics he can find. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I didn't read the article to say it was the Democrats trying to suppress the Libertarian vote. It's the GOP. And I think the GOP's concern is that the right-wing loonie fringe GOP'ers will vote for the right-wing loonie fringe Libertarian candidates thereby pulling votes away from the less right-wing loonie GOP candidates.

Did I get that right?

I dunno why you would have a problem with it. You're OK with the GOP efforts to suppress Democratic voting by requiring photo ID, etc. based on utterly fraudulent voter fraud allegations. It's the same playbook used by the GOP, just a different target.
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2012, 09:21 AM
you got it right ... the margin between obie and willard is too small for the right to lose 1-2% of the vote to anyone ...
Did you miss the convention where the GOP establishment tried to neuter the Tea Party? I guess you did. That is politics but that doesn't mean you approve or like it. You bide your time and take your shot when you have momentum. As for your libertarians; there are many libertarians out there that used to be democrats just four years ago. Strange that they should be on the ballot don't you think?