Two more critics speak out against Odumbo

H. Ross Perot: We can't afford Odumbo

"For the past four years, we have squandered one opportunity after the next to turn things around. The longer we delay acting, the steeper the price we will have to pay."
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/pro...gerestricted=1

Gene Simmons on Barack Odumbo: 'He's Been a Piss-Poor President'

http://www.noisecreep.com/2012/10/15...6pLid%3D220411

To quote Ray Charles, it's time for Odumbo to --

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.

Don't you come back no more.
(What you say)
Don't you come back no more
(Come on baby)
Don't you come back no more

GENE SIMMONS?

ROSS "Giant sucking sound" PEROT?

You really are a world-class Dipshit!
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since when would anybody care what Gene Simmons thinks about anything? Although, I would like to grudge-fuck his wife, now that he has made these statements....
  • WTF
  • 10-16-2012, 10:32 AM
I would have liked to fuck her 10-15 years ago, not now.

Ross Perot gave us Bill Clinton, I voted for Bush. I still think he would have been better than Clinton. He was doing the Keyenes thingy, higher taxes in good times but the country is to cheap for that! Then Clinton raised them anyway! LOL
They're just upset folks are waking up. It's ok to vote against this Marxist. It doesn't make you a bad democrat. In fact it makes you quite the opposite.

When Romney wins that'll open up 2016 for Hillary. I'm semi sure we won't want 8 years of Romney. Just can't take more Obama.
  • WTF
  • 10-16-2012, 10:50 AM
They're just upset folks are waking up. It's ok to vote against this Marxist. It doesn't make you a bad democrat. In fact it makes you quite the opposite.

. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
You're an expert now on just what is a good or bad Democrat?

Interesting....