💕💕💕HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY💕💕💕

Who doesn’t love tits? Well got tired of talking about tacos so let’s talk about Boobs
Huge nipple or little nipple?
Big or small?
Real or fake?
What feels better pressed up against your face?
I love them all, but especially love big and dark areolas and nipples.
Nice!!! Me….me…and me..
Nice!!! Me….me…and me.. Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
This post was a huge let down
Big and in my face
How so?
This post was a huge let down Originally Posted by Phrasing
How so?
How so? Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
Lack of pics!!!]
If only we’re allowed. You guys know I get in trouble here anytime I even try to post those kinds of pics right?
If my post is a HUGE let down real simple don’t click on it, most the time I’m here talking to myself anyway. But don’t be fucking rude. Post something more interesting if you want. But don’t knock down my topic or my post that’s just straight out messed up. You could just choose not to participate. Sometimes you might want to be nice, try it
If my post is a HUGE let down real simple don’t click on it, most the time I’m here talking to myself anyway. But don’t be fucking rude. Post something more interesting if you want. But don’t knock down my topic or my post that’s just straight out messed up. You could just choose not to participate. Sometimes you might want to be nice, try it Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
I’m thinking that he was joking, inferring that he was hoping to see some Tuesday titties.

Damn shame about the pic rules, and how you have been unfairly reprimanded. The infamous asshole incident comes to mind. Ugh.
Yes you have me laughing this morning. That’s exactly what I was remembering… too funny.
So may pics I wish I could post here too good thing I can elsewhere or I can just send them personally to your phone if anyone wants one I’m game
How so? Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
Because I was hoping to see pics. I forget about these new rules. I was wanting to see your titties.