Blonde brickhouse🍑 Poll Thread: Question thats been on my Mind

Hey Gents,
Thank u in advance for participating in the fun!

Do strong type ASSERTIVE females turn you on or off?
What is ur preference?
Have you ever been intimated by a females beauty?

I was informed this week that my forward approach was a "complete turn off".
Silly me! I always thought of it as a part of my charm!
Take control of me! Hell yes!
Depends on my mood. But I would never let it ruin my time because I have a voice and know how to (politely) use it.

Now, I would not say I have been intimated by a woman’s beauty... more like all the blood is (explicably) diverted to the little head, thus leading to adolescent stammering.
I'm usually the more dominant one, but a take charge woman doesn't intimidate me. There is nothing more stimulating, sexy and motor driving than an attractive woman who wants me and is ready to open her world to me.
You should come back to KC so I can make an informed decision.
I'm ok if a girl takes charge, as long as she is on bed, legs wide open, and commands me to eat it.
thank you for the clarification..lol i always search for the words to describe that behavior.... adolescent stammering. wink wink
YOU. ME. same.
Guys, she's the real deal!!
Several fantasies have occupied my mind for several years. I am sure NONE will ever happen . . .

Forced ;to indulge in continuous DATY by a women just released from prison or otherwise denied male companionship for a lengthy time.

Bound with crotch open while some insane woman indulges or delights in the flavors of every crack and crevice.

So yes, I LUV strong, assertive, hungry women! Just ain't met one yet.
Dumar all you have to do is ask.
One of the better dates that lives in my memory was with a UTR. She asked me why she never got a tip. I asked her "you ever get mad at me? Force me to take something? Call me names . . . "

A week later she was a different woman and she got a 100% tip!

Side note. I can never bring myself to call a woman most any derogatory name but I LOVE it coming my way! Almost NOTHING is out of bounds! Can't explain why I am that way but I am.
I am fine with you taking control. You are the professional. When I hire a plumber, I let them do their job.
Perfectly said
I am fine with you taking control. You are the professional. When I hire a plumber, I let them do their job. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Hey Gents,
Thank u in advance for participating in the fun!

Do strong type ASSERTIVE females turn you on or off?
What is ur preference?
Have you ever been intimated by a females beauty?

I was informed this week that my forward approach was a "complete turn off".
Silly me! I always thought of it as a part of my charm! Originally Posted by ColetteC
Why yes I do! I find a strong beautiful assertive woman a huge toluene on. Colette come back to Topeka & take control of me