Chill Massage in Springdale?

Has anyone been to Chill massage in Springdale? It’s been around a month or two and I just was wondering if anyone has had good experiences and if they offer any extras. Let us know!
Good massage no extras but I went shortly after they opened
Decirnt looking gals
Very good massage. Door stayed cracked the entire time.
I’ve gone to see Annie probably four times and she gives an amazing massage, but will not offer any extras and allows very little touching. She’s 24 years old and I think very pretty and shapely. She does allow DIY but I can tell doesn’t really endorse it. I was hoping she might loosen up as time goes on, especially knowing she can earn additional tips. I’m not sure anybody there gives extras. There’s so much AMP competition along that strip in Springdale already, I just wonder how all of them stay open!
Probably low overhead. I know for some of the parlors, the girls also live there.
It just hit me. Relax massage and Chill Massage girls (on 412 in Springdale) all give great massages but when they ask you to flip they spend all of their remaining time sensuously massaging my inner thighs and around my crotch (without actually touching my privates) in order to purposely arouse me, but then are unwilling to give me a hj. They want to get me erect for some reason but then leave me hanging each time. Why would that be? At Relax the girls will put oil in your hand for a DIY if u want but that’s no fun.

Any thoughts on why those two amps operate like that? It’s frustrating.
They are straight massage for now.
Any thoughts on why those two amps operate like that? It’s frustrating
That wasn't my experience. The flip kept a towel over my Johnson the entire time.