Review: (Bahrain) Chinese Lady

Date: 31 May 17
Name: Ming
Contact Info: Whatsapp =97339041643 If you don't have Whatsapp download it. Really good for overseas hobbying.
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: -
Activities: FSM/BBBJ/CIMNQBS/FIV/Fingers in her Ass/Ball Worship/DATO (She tossed my salad)/She bathed Me
Session Length: 60 went over
Fee: 40BHD
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: -
Physical Description: Cute Face, Smallish breastages, Huge pencil Eraser Nipples, Partially Shaved Kitty with patch above. Typical No Ass Asian. I have found out it is bad for an Oriental Lady to shave their kitty. It means they are a bad person.
Recommendation: Yes
When the Asians in Bahrain want to or agree to stay overnight, for no extra fee, it usually means 1st) they perceive you as a safe person, a "good man" and 2nd) they're done for the night and would rather sleep comfortably in a clean safe place than go to a crowded uncomfortable place. Bahrain is a very unique place for the hobby and most men there would never take the kinds of chances they would with ladies or even looking for ladies, that they would in any western country, particularly the US, where LE looks for any perceived attempt at lawbreaking to kick ass, take names and issue fines. If you're so lucky that the woman wants to stay over, let her sleep, enjoy the warm flesh during the night and hit her up for a quick blow it the mouth before she leaves. It really starts off the next day with a great sense of happiness.