scam methods improving

Phone scammers seem to be getting better at it all the time.

A current scam is someone pretending to be from Bank of America. The phone number shows up as the B of A number on the back of their credit cards or another B of A number. They say someone applied for a credit card under your name, mention some of your SS digits, and transfer you to someone pretending to be from one of the 3 major credit bureaus.

But a new wrinkle is, if you call back that # to see if it is valid, somehow they are able to forward your call through the phone system back to them.....so it seems they are genuine.

The other scam still working is when you get a message on your computer saying your bank account has been compromised and you need to close it right away before your money is withdrawn.
There do one of two things 1.there get a cool number register it to bank of America maybe bank of America.. just enjoy that it slow to register or there have a old number for bank of America. There still use You, sadly there people are allowed to call American Free or some foreign get pay by our government to make call to America in "just like if China you ship a package to neighbor in USA you can from you own house. Trump pass the biggest subsidy of any president.
For people in hobby I nothing when I hobby and looking when I use my personal phone I get lot more spam/scam calls. As we no 90% to 99% of adds now days are scam and spam adds on these sites. Some how beside the nude photos and deposit scams, There put the number in data base and use for other scams.
Totally agree with Rip, get a ton of spam calls after random inquiries on LC or STG.