HELP!!! It smells funny

What’s up guys and girls, I have a gf who loves to have sex but I’m starting to get a smell from her lady part down there. How do I tell her? She showers everyday but it could be anything. How do I have this conversation
How does she compare to a can of Tuna? If it's worse tell her make an appointment to see Dr. Guy Nickology.
What’s up guys and girls, I have a gf who loves to have sex but I’m starting to get a smell from her lady part down there. How do I tell her? She showers everyday but it could be anything. How do I have this conversation Originally Posted by Perfecto26

Be blunt. Tell her now.
Put you dick in her and cum have her suck you off round 2 she will figure it out or she can't tell.
Put you dick in her and cum have her suck you off round 2 she will figure it out or she can't tell. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Wisdom
The next time you finish inside of her just tell her you noticed a slight scent and you weren't sure why. Hopefully she will get the gentle hint, if not...best of luck with your new gf
Diet, hormones, loads shot on goal, and of course shower time; bacteria build up. sweat...lots of stuff.
Rate the smell from 1-10

1 being it smells like catfood/fish

10 being it smells like a Porta potty during summertime in Guadalajara
  • Typo
  • 01-24-2024, 07:35 PM
Put you dick in her and cum have her suck you off round 2 she will figure it out or she can't tell. Originally Posted by Ripmany
This might be the most sage advice I’ve seen from Rip, so might as well give it a go
Her PH balance could be off a number of things can cause this diet, cum inside to much, bacteria infection etc just tell her or live with it. She should be able to smell herself IMHO!