Iphone 6

So I got one. And I fucking lost it today. But it is being replaced so all is good.

But Im wondering who else got one and what ya think of it? How do you like it. Anything in particular. I kinda like it but the way they keep changing sizes pisses me off most. My fav cases dont fit and I need the good kind cause Im always dropping....er..or throwing shit. Hadnt had this one a week yet so Im still working on getting to "know" it.... Gotta get my new new one tomorrow. LOL.
I have the iPhone 6 Plus and for the most part I love the bigger screen...camera is great! Downside is texting one handed is awkward. The regular iPhone 6 would probably be good for most people. Well I hope yours comes soon.
I have the iPhone 6 Plus and for the most part I love the bigger screen...camera is great! Downside is texting one handed is awkward. The regular iPhone 6 would probably be good for most people. Well I hope yours comes soon. Originally Posted by initial d

I love my Samsung mega galaxy, I've had people ask if its a tablet when I pull it out. It sure makes it easy to look at all the pics that are available here
I have a couple of phones, like most of us do, and one is an Apple 4S.

I've thought of upgrading, it's certainly time to ... and I would be curious as to what others are thinking with regard to the Apple 6.

I'm thinking of just being a straight down-the-middle Android girl. I've always wanted that Galaxy phone. Wanted it when I actually got an Apple.

The one thing that I DO love about the phone is it takes great pictures. My Motorola Razr takes crappy ones.

Do you REALLY like the Apple 6, Kelly, or are you just an Apple person and you love all of their products?

Nice topic, by the way. And one that I'm curious about!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I love the cam and it really does take a worthy pic. Crisp. I thought I would like the bigger screen but overall- I dont or maybe Im just used to my other phone. Im not a loyal Apple person, EW but I liked the features and easy access apps some of which are strictly apple but I do own a mini ipad as well. My sister swears by her Samsung Galaxy and says Apple sux. LOL. Oh and I just recently took the dive too. My 5 was a hand me "over" from a friend and I upgraded only because mine was cracked and worn mostly from the previous owner. Never had 1-4. It was an implusive treat to myself really.
A couple of years ago, I was going to take this epic road trip ... and screw across the country ... and write about it. So I thought it would be a good idea to get an Ipad.

Since I was going to start in the deep South, and wifi was a bit iffy in places, the Ipad had a 3G connection to it and well, did it for safety reasons.

And since I needed a second phone anyway, I got an Iphone to match, since everyone was telling me that my life was lacking without Apple products.

Anyway, although I've liked my Iphone (it isn't working properly right now. dammit), I've never been in love with it. I try to stay open minded about these phones since they're such a huge part of my daily life.

And there have been advantages to having both types of phones. Not sure what I'm going to do with the 4S. If it were working decently, I would just still use it. But I have to change it out here in the next few weeks.

Just something else that I need to put on my list to do.

Thanks, Kelli. So .... on a different note ... how in the heck have you been doing???
I have one but I really don't care what brand it is. All of them are about the same. They all do the same things, play games, talk, text, browse the Internet, have decent cameras, ...

I am just glad the screen is bigger, now. I still have my old Iphone 5s. I, even kept my Note 3. I have all of the original boxes and everything. I kept the other phones, in case anything happens to this phone, Iphone 6. There are a few little things that I like about the Iphone 6 that the Iphone 5s didn't have and the Note 3 doesn't have but there are things that the Note 3 has that the Iphone 6 doesn't have. Probably the main thing I like is the bigger screen, and the encryption is better so I don't have to worry about as much about NSA monitoring the phones of me and everyone else. I heard that Samsung is going to do the same on their next phone. Really, I would take any phone that keeps NSA out of our business. I didn't do the big Iphone 6. I wonder how people like that one. Is it too big, the phone?