Gawd, I missed them all!

Feeling blue. Kay2Day was in town, as was Cherisha and I couldn't see either one.

Damn, this is not good. I'm tired of saying next time.

Heard that
Where theres a will, theres a way. Make that shit happen.
Kay NCNS'd me this morning. Is that your fault Livin?
Kay NSNC'd me this morning. Is that your fault Livin?
Kay NSNC'd me this morning. Is that your fault Livin? Originally Posted by GroovyDance
NCNS doesn't sound like Kay. I'm sure it wasn't intentional by any means groovy. I would keep trying ...shes well worth it my friend!
Where theres a will, theres a way. Make that shit happen. Originally Posted by livn2do
Kay NSNC'd me this morning. Is that your fault Livin? Originally Posted by GroovyDance
Now how did I get dragged into this? I wasn't even in town. I was in Mexico City auditioning Kay's soon to be midget sideick, Special k (notice the small k) but we ended up getting kicked out of the circus.

Ok, I made all of that up.

I was in town but Glad's spot on. If it happened there is no way it was intentional. Kay is to much of a pro to ncns anyone in favor of seeing someone else, even if I am her biatch and I would never ask any provider to bump someone so I could see them.

But then again, could you blame her?

I'm kidding!!!!
And next week's line up is even more impressive and I have to be out of town.......grrrrrr.

Enjoy team !