Bras for big boobies!

Help!! I've always gotten my bras from Fredericks of Hollywood... well they no longer make a double f. So I went to Victorias Secret to give them a try, they measured me and they don't make a bra big enough for me, which is why I stopped going there years ago... lol guess I was hoping things had changed. So where do I go??? Someone please point me in the right direction... I know I'm not the only one in Austin who has big boobs!!!
maybe not the only one with big boobs. but certainly some of the nicest boobs. i got 2 hands and alot of free time. i dont mind holding them up for you so you can shop worry free at walmart. we wouldnt want people staring at your boobs now, would we?
I am a G and get mine from the local Dillards. They go up to H. Maybe try that if y'all have one. Very reasonable prices,too.
I vote for going braless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly I think your only options are Petticoat Affair or Neiman Marcus. I tried everywhere in town to find GG for my last girlfriend but these are the only two places I know of. That or the web. Good luck!
Try going to Lane Bryant. I have a GF who has the same issues. It's become next to impossible to find decent lingerie anymore, especially for the fuller figured ladies.

I used to be able to shop at Victoria's for nylons but now I can't because they've pruned back the store inventory so much, all of the lacey bits are much smaller sizes which leaves online shopping as the final option.

if you can shop online, i've had tons of luck buying lingerie, skirts, hose, panties, etc on ebay---all at really great prices. i have found that everything i have ordered has been exactly as it was described, except for one time---and the the problem got fixed with their resolution dept. if you know the exact type of bra you need, i think it would be worthwhile to at least check out ebay. feel free to pm me if you have any questions about my ebay experiences.
So where do I go??? Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
I bet if you PM April prettyblkbbw that she could tell you.
Here ya go Marley

http://www.barenecessities.com/34FF-...1,size,944.htm

http://www.lanebryant.com/sexy-plus-...4054/index.cat

I will check with my mom too she used have some huge knockers too until she got a reduction.

Also maybe JC Penny's....also ask Paven she has your same size and seems to be sportn' some cute bra's in her pics
Try Sears. They cater to everybody. You can even buy a "personal massager" to help with "headaches".
  • Paven
  • 04-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Those bras in my pics are from Fredericks Roxanne. Hmmm I think maybe Nordstrom if I recall correctly might have bigger sizes, I haven't been there in some time. Sounds like I need to start looking as well if FoH isn't going to cater to my size anymore . I'll be sure to check Dillards out as well. This is a helpful thread.
Thanks yall...

Missy... I love ebay, only problem is every brand of bra is diff... I bought two double f bras on eBay and they fit me as if they were c cups.

Paven... yeah FOH was my fav place to get lingere and bras... when I asked where the double f's were they claimed they never made double f's... funny, the bra I was wearing was a double f, from there
yeah FOH was my fav place to get lingere and bras... when I asked where the double f's were they claimed they never made double f's... funny, the bra I was wearing was a double f, from there Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Did you take it off and show them?

Missy... I love ebay, only problem is every brand of bra is diff... I bought two double f bras on eBay and they fit me as if they were c cups.
Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe

ya, i can see your point there. the main way it might work on ebay is if you find a specific brand and style that you like and can't find it in stores, then maybe it might be found on ebay.

good luck with your search!
Lane Bryant is the Place to Go..i know i used to Buy the for some one very special in my...MM...that is the Place to go.