On the lighter side...anybody besides me watching American Idol? I am so pissed!!!!!

The best singer, and the hottest bod on the show just got booted.
I seriously need to catch up on it!!!
Nope, used to watch it every year, but with no more Simon or Ellen... not interested!!
Excuse me. JLo and Stevie Tyler are the best judges they've ever had on AI and consequently this is the best set of finalists EVER!! You do yourself a disservice by not watching.

But YEAH...I'm also pissed. She wasn't going to win but I had her in my top three. I hate it when the decision is turned over to the public...they never get it right...Remember last year?
My son watches religiously & is highly pissed, too. A cpl years ago, he made a HILARIOUS youtube rant about the judges letting his fave go. He gets a bit crazed. LOL
I never really got into it but I am addicted to the Kardashian shows. Pretty hot chics on there and they don't get booted! Lol!
Bring back the GONG SHOW!

Now THAT was some real entertainment...
Bring back the GONG SHOW!

Now THAT was some real entertainment... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you could be the eccie version of the unknown comic
Gene, Gene the Dancing Machine!

Idol is the only reality show I watch. I agree that Stephen Tyler and JLo are excellent judges, although Tyler rarely says anything negative.

I was also surprised that Mia was sent packing. Great voice but terrible showmanship. Idol is just not a singing contest -- it is an attempt to find the next singing "star", which is more than just a voice. Mia just didn't have that star quality at this point in time, but she should have made it to the top 5.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Especially for you Yssup...

Gene Gene The Dancing Machine

And if you will notice...

The tall judge on the right is none other than David Letterman.
OK, I knew my son would have a comment & sure enough... He posted:

Pia was voted off...is America REALLY this retarded? Well, they are the same country that elected Bush twice...

Amazing how insightful 14 yr olds are these days. LOL
Especially for you Yssup...

Gene Gene The Dancing Machine

And if you will notice...

The tall judge on the right is none other than David Letterman. Originally Posted by Mokoa
THANKS MOKOA! That was just what I needed! Excellent! That was "real" reality TV!

And who didn't want to get nasty with Jaye P. Morgan?

OK, bit of trivia -- anybody know what song he danced to?

Keep your Idol. I'll just hang my GONG out!
Jumpin' at the Woodside by Count Basie
Give that man a cigar!