Anyone into Mud?

While I don't consider myself to be a fetishist about it, I have a very dear friend who is a mud fetishist.

It is a fascinating and fun thing to do.

I was just wondering if anyone here has ever ventured out to the mud pits?
Well, Hell, Why not!

Road Trip!
There's a lot more planning that goes into it than you might think! It sure is fun once you get there though!
I refereed a couple of strippers in a mud wrestling match at a Cajun bar in Cottonport, Louisiana in the late 70's. We used oil field mud. I think I had more mud on me than they did after it was over. Ahhhhh...the good ole days.
Dirt, pit, water. What else????
Well, the places that I have been are at quarries where the mud is extremely clean (I know...) and feels like silk! It isn't just dirt, it's clay. We hiked for a mile or more to get to these places and it was just awesome! Outdoors, warm sunshine, up to my waist in thick gooey mud. It makes for an awesome massage and if you position yourself just right, you can REALLY have a good time all by yourself!

Cleanup is amazingly easy too! There is always a small pool of water around to wash the bulk off then we carried a gallon of clean water to finish washing off with. You throw on some old clothes to hold you till you get home and shower...no big deal.

Your skin feels SOOOO good afterward. It's like the mud they use in spas only THIS is FREE!
Coleslaw-wrestling queen reigns over the Cabbage Patch pit at Bike Week

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...week-wrestling
Coleslaw dressing would burn if it got in your eyes! LOL! I'd probably be too busy EATING it!
There used to be a place in Arlington that had nude midget jello wrestling... Oh yes, I went...

I also thought about Spaghetti wrestling...
midget jello Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
...never seen midget jello...
Much less NUDE midget jello!

LOL! PPE, I KNOW you can take it! If you ever hear about that again, I want to go WITH you!
Now that is a fetish!
COleslaw roflmao!
jello..? sticky.
Ky..? eh.. dangerous..
Spaghetti...? uhh..?

Mud..? Fun.

What is usable that isn't so sticky.. or dangerous.. realistically, mud is overall the best option..

Aren't there rules to this??

1. Don't wrestle in comfort foods.
Frosting & whip cream... don't they fall in the sticky or slippery dangerous category..?

There has gotta be something tasty and more sexy than mud....

((and I think mud is SO sexy))