Kinky newbie fun

My wife and I started to try some kinky new things. Buying toys, dirty talk, attempted Greek, light domination... Then she found a flame from hs and ran away with him (damned Facebook!).

I am dating, but the sex is anything but kinky. I want to hobby some kink back into my life . Any suggestions on where to start and who to see in DFW (I have read dallasrain's posts. Does she have a clone that is actually in Dallas?!)?

Should I get bat chit crazy, (the kind where I feel weired at work the next day) or ease into it gently somehow?
Pace yourself and have fun is the most important thing. By pushing yourself just beyond your comfort limits you will grow in your world of kink. And Be True to Yourself and live. Good Luck!
"Free your mind,and the rest will follow"!!!
Sounds like a Timothy Leary mantra.
Go crazy.
If you havn't done before and it sounds good do it as long as there is no man ass involved. lol. There is always a provider out there that will do whatever it is.
You could move to Houston and see Ms Athena, I know first hand she will take real good care of those kink issues..
Be very, very discerning when making your choice of who to see. Most of the ladies here will tell you over the phone or internet that they will do whatever kinky stuff you have in mind. But only a select few will understand the psychology behind your kink. If they don't know how to get into your head, the session will be a paint by the number type of deal. Empty calories, so to speak.

Just my two cents.
Be very, very discerning when making your choice of who to see. Most of the ladies here will tell you over the phone or internet that they will do whatever kinky stuff you have in mind. But only a select few will understand the psychology behind your kink. If they don't know how to get into your head, the session will be a paint by the number type of deal. Empty calories, so to speak.

Just my two cents. Originally Posted by barneyrubble

so true!!! read reviews and research extensively and yall will have fun!
It would help to know more about what you are looking for. There are providers out there who can probably help you explore some of your needs. And since you said 'kinky'... well, shit, that's a broad term! Depending on what you want, you may need to see a pro domme - who won't generally offer you provider-like services, but may feed your other needs.

We just need to know more about what you are looking for.
You might want to post a similar thread in the Dallas ISO forum.
quote--(I have read dallasrain's posts. Does she have a clone that is actually in Dallas?!}

LINDSEY LACEY....she is even more "kinkier" than me! lol

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=34111

If you are in Houston, MISS ATHENA!!

I also visit dallas...be there in a couple monthS!
OK..I have Lindsey down for my next trip to DFW.