Monk and M. Enjoy Their Holiday Eggnog

After playing on the floor in the living room, and up against the door in the kitchen, and in front of the mirrors in the boo-dwahr (notice the classy use of French), we got in the tub. With a couple quarts of eggnog. For our traditional holiday toast.

Those sweet boobies were sweeter still with the creamy, thick, golden eggnog flowing on them…

And there nothing that roasts my chestnuts quite like a sweet pus-say (French again) made sweeter still…

But the piece de resistance (third time! ooh-la-la!) was this little piece of ass…

Board rules (and Elisabeth’s quite prudish policies) prevent me from showing you a photo of my (shall we say) candy cane, but believe me, it was quite properly licked. Never once did I say, “Leggo my Eggo.” Thanks, M. You’re the best.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Ho. Ho. Ho.

Monk
VERY HAWT!!!!!!!
wow--that is sexy!!
Stimulating...Don't you think Dallas...
Board rules (and Elisabeth’s quite prudish policies) prevent me from showing you a photo of my (shall we say) candy cane, but believe me, it was quite properly licked. ... Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
They're not MY policies, Monk. I would like nothing more than to see your candy cane in full holiday regalia ... but it's the policies of this board.

However, your pictures certainly brought a smile to my face. You are such a talented photographer!

And you do seem to have many talents that lie elsewhere, as well!

Warmest affections,
Elisabeth
Many thanks to Monk (and his delicious model) for displaying the benefits of wearing eggnog vs the more common whipping cream from a spray can. I'm sure clean-up was a lot of fun.

May I suggest next time being prepared with a pint or two of real English double cream? The color has a more thematic match for rolling on the floor and Boudoir activities, the viscosity is right on the mark - not too runny, not too thick - and of course the flavour should satisfy anyone with or without la palette gourmande. Those on a diet could simply make sure they lost the extra calories by "exercising harder" while celebrating.

Meilleurs vœux et bonne année!
  • mob
  • 12-17-2011, 12:35 PM
I don't know how you managed to keep the camera still.........
I think the idea overall was clever. I get so tired of the old dribble chocolate syrup over the bottom type of shots.

However, this one made me perk up! Very pretty the way that the cream flowed. (Must be a joke in there somewhere!)
Now the question is: was the nog w/ or w/o rum???
Very Hot Monk

and Merry Christmas!

Sonya
I would like nothing more than to see your candy cane in full holiday regalia Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Here ya are...

Nice photos Monk. Great use of Christmas resources in my opinion.
Nice ass!
I had the pleasure of Miss M the next day after Monk warmed her up for me!!
We just did plan old F*****G!!
Hola Monk,

I have been away for a while. It's nice to know you are still making this hobby fun not only for yourself but for everyone here. Quite the imagination, you have not lost your touch.
Thanks for the post and of course the pictures.