Intelligent conversation

• oden
  • 06-30-2011, 09:05 PM
If you are paying a large sum of money for companionship, would you prefer someone that agreed with you on every subject or gave you a spirited debate?

Ladies,
Do you avoid men who have strong opinions that are counter to your own or play along and pretend that you agree?
If I am paying a large sum of money for companionship I prefer someone who lets me have all the things I want from her ass, her pussy and her boobies.

I am also that way when the sum of money required of me is modest.

Just the other day a lady kicked me out of her house because I expressed opinions on the schools and the hatred of talent, merit and intelligence displayed by so many school teachers, - that she obviously did not like.

In the process she said Einstein was a psychopath and Paul Gauguin a pedophile and she didn't want people like that in her house.

Luckily, this conversation occured after she had placed her ass on my face and jerked me off to completion, for a moderate amount of money. The ass was voluminous enough but it smelled like brocolli. Unless it was the panties as she never took them off.
I DO NOT pretend to agree...but I try to avoid getting into a big confrontation about politics or religion or a sensitive subject on the first date. If my opinions are totally different from the guy then It is just not a match. A healthy discussion makes for good conversation.
OMG.....TFF

Ladies,
Do you avoid men who have strong opinions that are counter to your own or play along and pretend that you agree? Originally Posted by oden
In think there is a difference between a spirited debate and hot topic issues. I admit, I avoid the latter. Were not getting married, so what either of think politically/religiously/pro life/insert hot topic of your choice here isn't a conversation that needs to be had. A lively debate on issues, even when we have different opinions, is all good. If someone insisted on discussing hot topic issues and after some gentle direction didn't stop, I'd excuse myself and leave. I'm not interested in being provoked. If it's not mean spirited or intentionally provocative why would you have to play along? A difference of opinion doesn't equal a bad date...or am I missing what you are asking?

C
I'm obviously stimulated by a guy who is passionate about the same things I am. I have had situations where the guy wants to talk politics that I obviously disagree with. If this is the case, I remember I am getting paid and shut the frick up. I will NOT pretend to agree, but I CAN change the subject pretty fast, lol

Wanna make out?
^ Word.

That being said, I do love spirited, but fair debates-- the ones that have to do with the genuine desire to share AND HEAR information from different angles.

For the most part I try to avoid the controversial topics: politics, religion, sexual rights, etc. But if I get a good feel for a person and it's a natural flow topic-wise, I'll go into the somewhat "taboo" topics.
Being able to candidly and comfortably discuss the great issues of the day involves trust and mutual respect; something that can only be earned over time. I'm not talking about a date, even a few, extended dates.

If you agree with that premise and recognize most typical relationships in this space never amount to more than a few dates, why risk an otherwise great time.

And, if your goal is to find that elusive companion that "gets you" and are willing to crash & burn a few times in pursuit of her, when you find her how do you know you aren't being played anyway?
  • WTF
  • 06-30-2011, 11:25 PM
If you are paying a large sum of money for companionship, would you prefer someone that agreed with you on every subject or gave you a spirited debate?

? Originally Posted by oden
If you are looking for spirited debate.....discuss their fee and how you think it is to high! .............after the date but bfore you paid.

I doubt you would find any ladies to agree with ya on that point.
I don't see how good debate is possible on a date when a lady is being paid. She doesn't want to provoke the wrong reaction. Most would probably agree with the client if the conversation went in that direction for the sake of harmony...... Similar to this board, conversation is filtered, redirected, controlled......

Anyway, why pay an attractive woman to talk with you when she's willing to do better things.....finding someone smart enough to have a good conversation with is difficult under any circumstance, but when you do, it will be free........
I don't see how good debate is possible on a date when a lady is being paid. She doesn't want to provoke the wrong reaction. Most would probably agree with the client if the conversation went in that direction for the sake of harmony...... Similar to this board, conversation is filtered, redirected, controlled......

Anyway, why pay an attractive woman to talk with you when she's willing to do better things.....finding someone smart enough to have a good conversation with is difficult under any circumstance, but when you do, it will be free........ Originally Posted by Marshall
It is possible. Regardless of who I'm talking to, I still filter what I say. Just because something's on my mind doesn't mean it needs to come out of my mouth. You know?

Like Camille said, there are a few things that I try to stay clear of regardless if it is a paid date or just sitting at the coffee shop. I have some very strong opinions, but rarely do I get angry if someone disagrees with me. Sad thing is, no everyone can discuss interesting topics without getting angry.

I read somewhere you said you rarely fly commercial. If that's the case, you should know that nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing is free.
and I mean absolutely nothing is free. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

true, but many good things only require non-financial payment....I don't need or want to pay people to talk with me.....
It is not polite to talk with your mouth full.
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2011, 06:22 PM
It is not polite to talk with your mouth full. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well then they should have no trouble multi-tasking with you
If that's the case, you should know that nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing is free. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
“You must pay for everything in this world, one way and another. There is nothing free, except the grace of God.” – Mattie Ross True Grit (BTW, just trying your mettle Ms Olivia).

@ OP Oden: I attempt to find some common interest I might share with the lady I’m with. Sometimes it is music, but more often we usually discuss our mutual travels seeing as how most ladies tend to move about the country; so have I. Those subjects rarely lead to spirited debate.

Religion is almost never a subject of conversation, yet the lady and I almost always end up speaking in "tongues".