Harris Faulkner...Hot Hot Hot Fox News Babe !

Harris is my current crush !!!!!!!!! Alittle more clevage please !

• Mokoa
  • 08-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Yes, she is quite beautiful!

Also Maria Molina...

Julie Banderas...

Margaret Hoover...

Kimberly Guilfoyle...

Magyn Kelly...

I think Hoover's pussy is probably closed shut from lack of use !!!!!!!!!!! And Megan Kelly's pussy is probably as wide as the Missisippi (2 kids in 18 months)......and Kimberly Garfoyle probably doesn't CIM.....but she has got some hotness......

But I think Harris has got the perfectly sweet thang, along with a kinky side ...................are they real or are they Mamorex?????????????

Harris Faulker was in KC for a while before the Fox gig. Pretty common knowledge to see her about town with a lot more cleavage and leg and enjoying the attention!

Harris is my current crush !!!!!!!!! Alittle more clevage please !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
All hired for their journalistic abilities.
I talked to a client who had appeared on Fox News. He said the various news babes are even better looking in person.
I believe it !!!!!

Nobody at MSNBC turns me on..in fact they make my dick fall over. Same with CNN....

And Nicole Pedales - Fox Business News NYSE floor report is close second to Harris IMO......

I talked to a client who had appeared on Fox News. He said the various news babes are even better looking in person. Originally Posted by pjorourke
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th...xrs=share_copy
Hot blondes and humor. What could be better?
I'm not the only one who knows English around here. 'Clevage' is actually 'cleavage'. At least in English.

Yes it counts.

Witness the numerous posts on here that no-one understands.

You can take one mis-written/illiterate post one way, then another, and another... Depending on word and context, who knows where you will end up?

Words and their usage are still primarily important things. Not everyone exists on the levels of acronysms - or vagueness. Better people don't.

Seriously.

Leah Ireland
  • WTF
  • 08-12-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm not the only one who knows English around here. 'Clevage' is actually 'cleavage'. At least in English.

Yes it counts.

Witness the numerous posts on here that no-one understands.

You can take one mis-written/illiterate post one way, then another, and another... Depending on word and context, who knows where you will end up?

Words and their usage are still primarily important things. Not everyone exists on the levels of acronysms - or vagueness. Better people don't.

Seriously.

Leah Ireland Originally Posted by Leah Ireland

So true Leah, heck Harris Faulkner wouldn't give him the time of day, much less faulkhim!
I have heard people just ride Delta Airlines to see the babe doing the safety announcements. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgpzU...eature=related

I love that "smoking is not allowed" line around 1:50. I know she has ovedone the collagen and plastic surgery. Just something about her.
  • wikdj
  • 08-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Julie Banderas looks a lot like my ex-wife. YUMMY!!!
Harris and her "girls" were regulars at Raouls Velvet Room. She was good looking (but wasn't in the same game with the other women there) She looked good but acted like her Feces, faeces, or fęces didn't smell. Not my type

I don't want to be singled out by the spelling police... so I hope I spelled SHIT right one time