No More Animals! LOL!

I think the next time I go to the doctor; I am going to request medicine for high blood pressure and an upgrade in my Xanax prescription.
I am now up to 3 cats and 2 dogs.
My next home should be bigger with a yard.
This Saturday (13Aug2011), I was on my way home from the gym when I found a stray dog. This dog is poodle and he looks like Lamb Chop.
I found the owner on Sunday (14Aug2011) and she did not want him back. Her and her boyfriend bad mouthed my dog and said things that were not true. Sounds like my life. People who cannot control me have bad mouthed me.
The poodle gets along with all my animals. On Saturday he did want to lift his leg at everything including me!
Business is slow and bills are late. I still am trying to save for a down payment on a car. First thing is first I must save up inoculations for my dogs. The poodle and chiweenie need to get spayed and neutered.
Those studies that say having pets lowers blood pressure were clearly written by people who don't have pets!
Carrie-One pet will lower the blood pressure. But I have allowed myself to get suckered into taking in too many animals. I am glad that I have a 2 bedroom and 2 bath home.
I love animals, but I no longer just pick up strays and collect them lol. I was up to 3 cats and 2 rabbits, and yes too many will in fact lead you to upping your rx of nerve pills.
  • WTF
  • 08-16-2011, 05:33 PM
I have a fish tank, first time I start stressing out over a bunch of fish will be the first time I have me a sushi party.

London, Welcome back might I add.

Mikki,

There should be a few organizations that would help you get your puppies spayed. Just do a search or ask a local no-kill shelter for some information.

I have three cats, and for the most part, they are wonderful. I couldn't live without them...
I love rabbits!!! And yes a good portion of money goes to my furry pals, my rescue groups, people that can't afford to feed their dog real chicken treated so they can eat the bones!!
  • WTF
  • 08-16-2011, 06:16 PM
I love rabbits!!! And yes a good portion of money goes to my furry pals, my rescue groups, people that can't afford to feed their dog real chicken treated so they can eat the bones!! Originally Posted by katexxx
Hot damn girl, with an ass like yours, I'm starting to like rabbits too!

You leave Kate alone WTF. She is my woman!

My rabbits now live with my cats Gabrielle and Isabel at my parents house, and get along just great together. It is the cutest thing. I could not really bring them with me to the new house, because there is no way I could take care of them or keep them from jumping in the lake. I miss them.
Rabbits? I think my cats would try to eat them. I have a 10 plus pound cat with big paws and big claws. Before I traded services with a veterinarian that cat also had some big balls.
But I would rather go to a sushi bar rather than my pet fish. I guess I am a bit hypocritical when it comes to food. I like meat but won't eat my pets.

I have a fish tank, first time I start stressing out over a bunch of fish will be the first time I have me a sushi party.

London, Welcome back might I add.

Originally Posted by WTF
My cat that recently passed was freaking 25 pounds!! It looked like something right out of star wars!