Depardieu pees on airplane carpet

Hello Lovelies!

The topic is a bit edgy i guess for being in the D&T thread, but it is a thin boarder :-). It has to do all with genitals but not really sex (although connoiseurs of golden showers might find that to be different ...(lol)....)

Depardieu peed on an airplane carpet because they would not let him go to the restroom while operating such dangerous things like "taxi" an airplane. Holla... And i have to admit , i don`t blame him. I don`t know about you, but i have been in similar situations , one time with a very painful bladder infection where they would not let me go to the restroom during taxi. It was one of the most painful times of my life.

Any of you similar stories? (Oh by the way: he should have used a sick bag instead of the carpet , tsk tsk tsk .....:-)......) but other than that, i don`t blame that guy at all ... He has my fullest sympathy... :-))... Airplane hostess logic: What is worse, letting Depardieu pee, delay the taxi for 5 minutes eventually (or not at all) or having him pee AND having the plane return AND de-board the luggage? :-)) I wonder what insurance does in such cases?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainm...ectid=10745844
Sadly in these times, to mess with the operation of the flight is not in one's best interest. Especially as the ten year anniversary is at hand.

As the flight crew did, they booted him. And to be honest he couldn't hold it for ten minutes? Maybe he had a medical condition, but really, it is just being loutish.
Well, from all the times I have had to wait an hour or more on a plane, I would have done it too lol. Just for the sake of proving a point! The airlines suck except for Southwest of course, who has never once made me late much less had me standed overnight.
And it's the flight crew or a cleaning crew that has to clean it up. They work under lousy conditions and pressures. They have no control over weather, crowding, etc. I don't want to walk in piss either (especially a has been actor pee).
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2011, 05:06 AM
Any of you similar stories? (Oh by the way: he should have used a sick bag instead of the carpet , tsk tsk tsk .....:-)......) but other than that, i don`t blame that guy at all ... He has my fullest sympathy... :-))...
Originally Posted by ninasastri
Good thing he didn't have to do a number two!

Seriously though.....some folks just have no common sense. In this case it was the flight crew. How hard would it have been to let the man take a piss? I really think they get off on some power trip. I have to wonder if they aren't moderators in their off time!

That last line was a joke.....but God Bless most flight crews but some are just basket cases. They seem to hate their job and life in general. The man asked nicely more than once....let him pee!
If it gets that bad, and if the flight attendant let's the captain know....a good captain will stop the aircraft long enough for the person to go pee.
I have done it. You piss on the carpet you reap the consequences.
Sadly in these times, to mess with the operation of the flight is not in one's best interest. Especially as the ten year anniversary is at hand.

As the flight crew did, they booted him. And to be honest he couldn't hold it for ten minutes? Maybe he had a medical condition, but really, it is just being loutish. Originally Posted by SR Only
no no, it was not about 10 minutes. The flight was delayed and on the runway. then the crew announced yet another 20 minute wait. That is how it went down and i can relate to that, because i have been in similar situations. It really does suck, although i had flight crews that have permitted me to go to the restroom, even if they are not allowed too . So i assume the situation was being handled badly. I don`t think that anyone - not even a french - would be happy to humiliate himself like that IF not for being under pressure severely .
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2011, 09:21 AM
This just goes to show people can read the exact same thing and see things differently. I'm with nina and MA on this one....the flight crew handled this rather sloppy.
I used to have a roommate who would get so drunk he could not find the restroom. And people wonder why I refuse to have a roommate. LOL! He would pee in my closet. He would walk up to the bedroom door and instead of opening it to go to the restroom he would just pee on the floor. Thank God for wooden floors.

You guys have me worried about flying now. I believe I have a healthy and strong bladder but I would hate to have to hold it for a long flight delay.
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2011, 10:50 AM
mikki, you better not take all those strays on the flight, they piss when they want....just like Depardieu!

I am going to make you babysit my critters just for dissing them. LOL!

\
mikki, you better not take all those strays on the flight, they piss when they want....just like Depardieu!

Originally Posted by WTF
How about those flights stuck on the runway for 4 or more hours? One of the things you always hear is that the lavatories overflowed and the stench was horrific. Someone must have been able to use the restrooms for that to happen. Stewardii Suck. JMHO
Six hours on the ground in 2002 and four or five hour wait in '97 or '98 at LGA. Crews let us us bathrooms, phones etc. as we waiting at LGA with the aircraft stuffed off to the side waiting for weather to clear (en route). On the '02 flight we had brought food and water whereas our fellow passengers had nothing. We'll always fly with food in the carry ons.

Yes we've met some crew that are not having fun. But we've met much more nice crew that are dealing with some real assholes that are also our fellow passengers.
I am terrified of restrooms on airplanes. I don't know what it is. I used to have nightmares of getting stuck in one.

Anyways, It's better to just use the restroom before boading the plane/during layovers to avoid an embarrassing situation.. lol.
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2011, 08:54 PM
I am going to make you babysit my critters just for dissing them. LOL!

\ Originally Posted by mikkifine
John Bull is the babysitter here in this forum!