Halloween in Paris?

I just advertised my Paris tour, and decided I am going to go for Halloween since it's my BFF's birthday. She will be coming with me and staying in the same hotel, but different rooms so I can work.

I have been to Paris before, but never worked there so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know there are good and bad parts of the city, and I of course want a hotel with AC and a private bath lol.

Also, how is the Halloween night life there? Really can't wait to see it during this time of year. I know it's gorgeous during Christmas, but Halloween will be a whole new twist!

You guys can pm me exact hotels and locations please, rather than out them here but any other tidbits are appreciated.

Thanks!!
Hi, I am quite familiar to Paris. Thats where they layed me to rest. Stop by and say hello. Enjoy your trip.

http://youtu.be/4Lr4VYsfA0U
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Awesome. Too bad i am in germany at that time , but who knows, maybe i decide to stop by and surprise you .....:-))) Too cool!!!!!! I am sure you will have a splendid time. Enjoy!!!! Have you ever seen a show at the Moulin Rouge? WTF is right (as always - he he....) in europe Halloween is generally not as big as in the USA, but we do celebrate it. I will ask around and let you know maybe i can gather some useful information regarding that and partys in general. beijos, Sina
That does not look too promising. They can't even find ONE pumpkin patch lol. Ah well, I am sure we will find some trouble to get into either way. I am dressing up as a virgin.

I have been inside the Rouge, but never saw a show. It has been over 10 years since I visited for more than a couple days. I need to get to Italy, but I am saving that for honeymoon number 3. Thanks for the tips Nina!
My recollection is that it's not a bid deal. However, All Saints Day -- the next day -- is a national holiday where lots of things are closed. And in Texas the weather can be cool or warm. In France, at least by Texas standards, it will be cold (and likely wet) that time of year.
Uhhh Great!