False Advertising

I've seen girls on BP an ECCIE, who say that their skills are A+. When we hook up, they are average. For example they can't DT, BJ's are suspect and their P's are dry. They protect their V's with their hands down their and say "not to deep baby". I give them their donations in full. However I'm disappointed with our session. I'm a AA that packs a big D. I'm not going to put these ladies out there. I know for some of them, their V's are their ticket. So, who are the LADIES that can throw that P, give good BJ's, take D like a champ and talk smack while doing it. I'm looking for a sexy provider, not a false advertiser. Race is no issue. My confidence in the hobby is failing. Please help!
Research is your friend....!
They all take me just fine, but then again, I'm hung like a light switch.
Hey, who are your girls?
You may want to tell the girl ahead of time that you are really big/long. I can deep throat an average guy all day, but something over 7" and big as a coke can.... even the pro's of pro's might have a harder time with. Lol
over 7" and coke can isnt average ?
guess ill sit back with my courvoisier and ponder about "da butt"
LOL Knotty.
Chickasaw, I'm sorry that you are having trouble finding someone that hasn't satisfied you.
I am one that is AA friendly and knows how to handle a big D if you are interested. PM has already been sent.
I agree with Swordmaster that research is your best friend. Check her reviews or what is said about her.
tammy can definitely handle all the D you throw her way, and gives as good as she gets!
Thank you knotty. I think your hair needs to get parted again sometime soon. Or maybe you'll remember a snorkel and mask...
Woohoo !!
I'll bring my snorkel