Name: Didn't get it - Lil Red *
Phone: 402-230-5187
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: http://omaha.skipthegames.com/female...d/432813102839
City: Ralston
State: Nebraska
Address: Near Ralston Arena
Activities: CBJ, cowgirl, mish
Hair Length and Color: Red, up in a ponytail.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures seem to be her, large natural breasts and thick booty
Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: add name per OP-S31
Thanks for the review. Her pictures always catch my eye. Or should I say those Big tits always catch my eye. I wasn't sure if she was legitimate as there were no reviews. Is she overweight? How is her face? What did the hour run? I appreciate the information. With so many things not being on the menu I'll probably pass. Glad you had fun
Pretty face, little on the thick side but not bbw in my opinion. Tits are outstanding! I agree that menu is a bit limited. Without the virus issues lack of daty would be a definite turnoff. Of course bbbj is always a better option but again, given the circumstances, I am good with it.
Her pictures are super blurry so I thought she was fake but thanks I'll probably give her a try now
Pretty face, little on the thick side but not bbw in my opinion. Tits are outstanding! I agree that menu is a bit limited. Without the virus issues lack of daty would be a definite turnoff. Of course bbbj is always a better option but again, given the circumstances, I am good with it. Originally Posted by Valkaddict

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it. As long as you had a good time and were happy that's all that matters.
Does she pretend to enjoy it or is she a fish?