Date: First Week of May
Name: ReneaD
Phone: 402-356-1320
Email Address: pretty.plaything.14@gmail.com
URL / Website: preferred411.com/P274090
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Near the River
Activities: Convo, hug, LFK, mutual touching, BBBJ, CG, Mish, HJ, BLS, more BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, dark red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Renea is about 5'4", she's smaller but lost a lot of weight in the past and has some extra skin as a result. A very cute face, a few tattoos that aren't distracting. Almost shy, but very sweet, she is soft spoken and accommodating. Treat her like the sweetheart she is and she'll take good care of you.
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome review, been hoping to see her. Schedules never clicked and now Coronavirus. Hope to see her soon.
I saw her a few years ago when she was doing doubles with Mychelle at a midtown motel. I had come to see Mychelle, and Renea was just getting into the shower. Renea closed the door, and Mychelle and I went at it. We were, in fact, still going at it when Renea emerged from the bathroom in a towel. I asked Mychelle if she thought Renea would join us. She said, "Sure, with some persuasion."

I got off Mychelle and walked over to Renea, put my arms around her, and suggested she join us. After whispering in her ear, she consented and dropped the towel. It was then that I saw the aforementioned skin which I attributed to some radical weight loss at some point. I only pondered that for a moment, though, since I now had two unclad women on a bed which does not happen in my life very often. I observed Renea was a pleasant person and was pretty good at what she does. Nuff said.