URL / Website: Na
City: West Monroe
State: Louisiana
Address: N 7th St
Activities: FBSM, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black pulled up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin, sweet lady. Not much to hold on to.
Recommendation: Yes
So man which do you think is better now, this one or relax in Monroe?
Massage is better here… but easier and better ending on Louisville. No question.
As for the place on Cypress… I haven’t been brave enough or willing to try there. Wish we could get a recon report.
Which place on Cypress?
If y'all are talking about Best Asian Massage on the corner of Cypress and Downing Pines, I can report. I have been there about 7 times trying to get Lona (i think that's her name) to go beyond massage and it's a no go. She tickles just a little and I have rubbed on her butt while she is massaging me. I always thought, this is the time she will do an L1, but after removing the towel completely, trying to place her hand down there and straight up asking repeatedly, she was still a no go.
Great massage, but that's all you're getting with her.
If y'all are talking about Best Asian Massage on the corner of Cypress and Downing Pines, I can report. I have been there about 7 times trying to get Lona (i think that's her name) to go beyond massage and it's a no go. She tickles just a little and I have rubbed on her butt while she is massaging me. I always thought, this is the time she will do an L1, but after removing the towel completely, trying to place her hand down there and straight up asking repeatedly, she was still a no go.
Great massage, but that's all you're getting with her. Originally Posted by BillWill436
Thanks for the intel!