Determining the quality of a reference

If a lady has been verified on ECCIE for a substantial period of time, say more than two years, does her OK carry a lot more, some more, or no more weight than a lady who has been verified for 6 months or so. I assume if a lady has given OKs to more than a few morons her input will eventually become shite. Or is this viewed some other way.
Also, do longer sessions, 2+ hours, have more value than a 15 minute session. Any moron can be a gentleman for 15 minutes while his dick is getting sucked . . . Ok, maybe that isn't true if he is some kind of hardcore face-fucker and the lady does not want to provide the PSE. But wouldn't two hours with a lady provide more insight than a b-n-g?

Just curious since I am going to be a really busy little Latina lover the next week or so. If I don't code blue during the two hour session with the 19 year Latina (I must be fucking crazy) I would hate to be in almost the same position I've been bitching and moaning about for the past month. And since I don't know shit about this world, I'm bringing the question here.
The vast majority of the times, we have no idea how long of an appt you had with a lady. That's why we ask for more than one reference or we rely on ladies we know are solid when comes to providing references. What do most of us want to know? Did you see him? Was he safe and clean? Did he pay your rate? And would you see him again without reservations?

Now, more than anything else, I personally go with my instincts. Even if references check out ok, if something during communication doesn't feel right, I just don't see a client. Someone can behave well with one provider, but not with another. We see this happening all the time.

Camille
+1 on Camilles answer,as always. To me it dsnt really matter how long shes bn verified,I check her demeanour and board pressence when accepting a reference just as I do with hobbyists. If shes bn verified for 5yrs but every other comment from her is rude or disrespectful to the community or her reviews says shes drama filled,possibly strung out or shes got alot of ncns...I might prefer a ref from a provider thts only bn here a yr but seems solid...just my 2©...xoxo
Yes, what they said AND your references are crap if they don't bother to respond or remember who you are. I've requested a few references on here - the chicks didn't bother to reply - then saw them posting ads the same day. lol Make sure they will actually vouch/reply if you plan to list someone as a reference.

Now, more than anything else, I personally go with my instincts. Even if references check out ok, if something during communication doesn't feel right, I just don't see a client.

Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox
So, do you go through a potential client's posts to try to get a sense of his personality? If so Camille, you could possibly refuse to broaden my horizons at some point in the future based on my sometimes lame attempts at humor.

I do that with some providers to see if they have a sense of humor or seem to be too serious. (I didn't just snitch myself off doing something creepy or illegal did I?) I notice grammar too. I know, what a freaking dork. If someone cracks me up, I know I'll be more comfortable around them. It seems like most posts are just ads though. Y'all are different of course.
So, do you go through a potential client's posts to try to get a sense of his personality? If so Camille, you could possibly refuse to broaden my horizons at some point in the future based on my sometimes lame attempts at humor.

I do that with some providers to see if they have a sense of humor or seem to be too serious. (I didn't just snitch myself off doing something creepy or illegal did I?) I notice grammar too. I know, what a freaking dork. If someone cracks me up, I know I'll be more comfortable around them. It seems like most posts are just ads though. Y'all are different of course. Originally Posted by Guero69

Many of us look at posts, but mainly to see if you are a creep. Money speaks louder than grammar or lame attempts at humor, in our case
I doubt your charming, humurous personality is going to gain you any points. The less attention you bring to yourself, the better in this line of business. Better start spending...

+1 on Camilles answer,as always. To me it dsnt really matter how long shes bn verified,I check her demeanour and board pressence when accepting a reference just as I do with hobbyists. If shes bn verified for 5yrs but every other comment from her is rude or disrespectful to the community or her reviews says shes drama filled,possibly strung out or shes got alot of ncns...I might prefer a ref from a provider thts only bn here a yr but seems solid...just my 2©...xoxo Originally Posted by CashmereLove
From a hobbyists side, if they use someone that may have become unreliable, negative info could be given out about the wrong person.
I doubt your charming, humurous personality is going to gain you any points. Better start spending...

Originally Posted by moebeedick

LOL!!
I'm guessing most of the ladies are adept at sniffing out faux humility too. Likely a major red flag, acting all disarming and everything.
Many of us look at posts, but mainly to see if you are a creep. Money speaks louder than grammar or lame attempts at humor, in our case Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Haha. Good one Camille. Always Classy. But sometimes a little sassy.
I doubt your charming, humurous personality is going to gain you any points. The less attention you bring to yourself, the better in this line of business. Better start spending... Originally Posted by moebeedick
But I spent BIG money on 6 months of charm school. So that turns out to be just like my useless Liberal Arts degree from THE University!!

And not being front and center is probably excellent advice. But I've already inserted one foot in my ass and I still have one more to insert. Besides, not a sit back and watch kind of person or really one that tries to please everyone. I always forget who I'm supposed to be.

Money is the main thing once you become one of the "cool kids," but when I first got here I was looking for a 5 hour non-bcd and then the rest of the night bcd. Never got to the money part with anyone. And I was willing to spend. Probably freaked them out. "New guy wants an overnight right away. Money not much of an issue. Popo or into some really freaky shit."

I'm an older guy, not old . . . older, so it does kind of deflate my ego
to realize that a 19 year old Latina hottie would only be with me because of money and not my charm, wit, intelligence and exceptional oral skills.
As a client, there are 4 keys to getting a good reference:

(1) Show up. (Or, if you have to cancel, do so with appropriate notice.)
(2) Make her laugh.
(3) Make her cum. (If you can. Not a deal-killer if you can't.)
(4) Don't be a jerk.

Just curious since I am going to be a really busy little Latina lover the next week or so. If I don't code blue during the two hour session with the 19 year Latina (I must be fucking crazy) I would hate to be in almost the same position I've been bitching and moaning about for the past month. And since I don't know shit about this world, I'm bringing the question here. Originally Posted by Guero69

That's awesome you are going to be busy.. Wow, 19 year old! Too cool!!

Why have you been bitching and moaning for the past month? Are you not getting any at home or girlfriend?

Really, you don't know how the hobby world works?

All you need to do is read up things on here.
I am sure some guys will help you out with all questions...(Have fun!)
As a client, there are 4 keys to getting a good reference:

(1) Show up. (Or, if you have to cancel, do so with appropriate notice.)
(2) Make her laugh.
(3) Make her cum. (If you can. Not a deal-killer if you can't.)
(4) Don't be a jerk. Originally Posted by CoverMe
^^+1 to CoverMe's four keys. I would add a fifth and that would be to make sure and ask the lady if you can use her as a reference. I would not want her getting calls from other ladies asking about me since I used her as a reference without asking...