Jimmyww is back. Threatens Lily after failing screening.

Good afternoon, ladies and gents,

This is coming from me (Molly), since she (Lily) is new and not sure her word is worth anything in the community, yet:

Jimmyww, who has had many reports written on him, is still threatening ladies who refuse to see him. Minutes ago, he texts her asking for an appointment. She states that she is available Thursday and he asks to pre-book. She requests his handle. He replies with the first five letters in his handle (not sure if I want to test just putting that, since it is a name and might be construed as "outing"). He can't PM because he is UTR after having a provider stalk him.

...okay...

I (Molly) immediately check his number against my blacklist, because the name/handle rang a bell, and sure enough it's him.

She (Lily) politely declines to see him and he starts in with threats of ruining her name on here, I have seen your friend (he has NEVER seen me), blah, blah, blah...

Anyway, before he starts anything, I figured this should be posted. Lily is new and still hasn't had any reviews posted, so it might actually hurt her image. Jimmyww doesn't seem to be active around here lately, so new ladies and gents might not know him and the seasoned might not remember.

That is all,

-Molly
  • JMcB
  • 03-01-2016, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the info. It is good that she has a resource that she can go to. You are a good friend to look out for her like that. The guys have all the resources here to do their research with, I can only imagine how it is for the new girls who are still struggling to try to figure the site out, trying to make snap decisions on who to, or not to, see. I'm not too surprised that many young ladies soon abandon our fun loving hobby after being hounded by some of the predators and other ne'er do wells here.
I hope that this hasn't put her off of the hobby and she stays around for a good long while. She looks lovely and I hope to meet her someday soon.
He has had many reports written where? There aren't any in this alerts forum.
"Anyway before he starts anything" you are going to play Tom Cruise and file a pre-crime report?
How did your post vanish there Molly?
I clicked on those links and surprise I was not allowed access to them?
Why do you suppose that happened?
3 unaccessible links in 10 secs, you are loose with your posts.
Thanks for playing Molly.

P.S. who are you blowing to get such grievance mistakes removed that quickly?
He has had many reports written where? There aren't any in this alerts forum.
"Anyway before he starts anything" you are going to play Tom Cruise and file a pre-crime report? Originally Posted by willyjack
A THREAT is starting something. Anyone who has been around longer than last October, and has seen more than two bp girls in Dallas/Fort Worth, knows who he is.

There are numerous threads concerning him in areas of this site, and other sites, that can not be linked to publicly. I, personally, don't give a crap if the guys see this.

Thanks for playing, though.
How did your post vanish there Molly?
I clicked on those links and surprise I was not allowed access to them?
Why do you suppose that happened?
3 unaccessible links in 10 secs, you are loose with your posts.
Thanks for playing Molly. Originally Posted by willyjack
Awww... aren't you cute? Not a mistake at all and I know how to use the site.
You're even cuter posting ladies only info on the open board.
You should be banned!
Mods have record of that edit and if a mod did it they should be banned with you.
Molly, you can post the links, unless they have access to those areas, they can't see them.
Your even cuter posting ladies only info on the open board.
You should be banned! Originally Posted by willyjack
Not going to happen. You don't know the rules of the form as well as you think you do. By the way, stick to the topic of the thread. Bye for now.
Molly, you can post the links, unless they have access to those areas, they can't see them. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
I know, but they were useless to prove my point, so I deleted them. People who matter get the point without them.
OK, I'll ask again where are these reports you are posting about?
Not hard to see you are leaking.

Hey Jimmyww you have alerts on you in the area you can't access according to Molly Rendon.
Hi Molly, thanks for keeping your friend safe. We don't want to loose any cuties here in town because of some a**hole guys.
OK, I'll ask again where are these reports you are posting about?
Not hard to see you are leaking.

Hey Jimmyww you have alerts on you in the area you can't access according to Molly Rendon. Originally Posted by willyjack
Potentially the biggest jackass i've seen on eccie- any votes for bigger?
Potentially the biggest jackass i've seen on eccie- any votes for bigger? Originally Posted by nerdy123
1. The Crazy Marine
2. Jimmyww
1. The Crazy Marine
2. Jimmyww Originally Posted by Molly Rendon
Well, I meant currently,

but touche!