BEWARE CANDYYYY69 and her Eccie LURKER

I make an appt today with Candyyy69 and follow up with a truthful review about her incall being horribly disgusting ....

I'm always honest about my review and will NOT sugar coat them for anyone.

Not even 30 min after my review she's blowing up my phone saying that a hobbyist is taking screen shots and why didn't I like her place etc etc.

This is bull shit whoever you are that told CANDY about the ROS.

You're a piece of shit.

Candy, I don't care what you do in the women's lounge. Do what you do best .

I will not recommend her for anything other than a BNG, but bring a mask along with you.

It reeks like cat and poop.

Take care

Anyone that decides to post a review on her in the future watch out because her pimp or eccie lurker is showing her your review's ROS

Need any info pm me

She's textd me 132 times already wow
Has she threatened you in any way? If so, then this qualifies as an Alert and you need to provide the evidence to a Mod.

If not, then this doesn't reach Alert status and is instead an appreciated heads-up and should be in Co-Ed.
I believe that an alert requires at least 135 texts from the alertee.
This probably wasn't the smartest thing you ever did
What's that ? airbrushed pictures ? Lmao
Please stop pming me with your bs Chesum
You stop pming me Dorothy with your flat ass
Work on squats Dorothy instead of checking in motel to motel
Mmmm ok contact me again & i will report you to the mods
All the way in Houston yet your flat ass has something to say with your friend Camille "filtered pics galore " ass
I don't give a fuck report me to the mods stupid bitch
All they're going to do is ban me this account - I have 5 more .

Damn smell the coffee... And I'll continue to post honest reviews so you all can have something to say about it
4 minutes from "Go ahead and ban me" to "Account Disabled" status. The Mods are restless tonight! LOL
For the record, I saw candyyygirl69 *yesterday* and the place was fine. Certainly not a dump - nicely decorated. Did not smell of cat then. Yes, she does have a cat which is loose but at least for me she offered to put it in it's house if it bothered me. Yes, she does like to talk.
I have texts proof to ladies and men who want to see that he texted me over and over when I said goodbye and he said that he will call vice sapd and call offices and hotels or motels apartments where ever we work after he sees woman!!! Beware of him!!! And he texted me pretending to me moaka and I told him that if it were moaka he would pm not text he sent a ton of messages from multi numbers!

Angry!!