Red Hair Coming Back Soon!

Got tired of fitting in. So I'm going back to my Arial cherry red hair. Plus I think it makes me look more feisty (not like I needed hair for that).

In celebration of this glorious event, and because I'm an attention whore who doesn't get enough of it at home, I added some Red Hair Tribute photos before. Enjoy!

A little taint/pussy/ass combo (with red hair of course)
DAYUM......very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the last 2 pictures.
DAYUM......very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the last 2 pictures. Originally Posted by clydesdale
You just like my goodies
Thanks babe
All of your pics are super-sexy, but my favorite is the "naughty sexretary" look in the red glasses! They really set off your hair and accentuate your striking facial features. You should wear them more often!
All of your pics are super-sexy, but my favorite is the "naughty sexretary" look in the red glasses! They really set off your hair and accentuate your striking facial features. You should wear them more often! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thanks! I need to get me another pair. I haven't wore glasses in a while.

What about these glasses? Lol #HelloKitty
Hello Kitty is all wrong for your personality...and intelligence level. Lol
Hello Kitty is all wrong for your personality...and intelligence level. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
LMAO
All of your pics are super-sexy, but my favorite is the "naughty sexretary" look in the red glasses! They really set off your hair and accentuate your striking facial features. You should wear them more often! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
+1
Damn girl! When are you coming to OKC?
Damn girl! When are you coming to OKC? Originally Posted by Augenblich
In a few weeks. Don't worry, my sexy ass and red hair will be there ready and waiting for you
Gorgeous.
That's some Damn fine taint. Thanks for making my day
Gorgeous. Originally Posted by skbinks
Thank you
That's some Damn fine taint. Thanks for making my day Originally Posted by diveguy6
Here's some Double Stacked Chocolate Chip Vanilla Swirl Taint for you (and my red hair...)
That looks like fun.