New girls

You know what kinda bothers me, when a new girl comes on here, introduces herself, then tells you her prices are the same as a seasoned pro that has numerous reviews on her resume. Maybe its just me, but this drives me nuts.
New pussy versus old pussy. Seems this has been discussed recently in a 50+ page thread.
Bothers me too, prove yourself first.
That thread was about age. This thread is about being new to the eccie world.
I was gonna say something but I'm skating on thin ice so I'm just gonna smile.

To keep this OT, I agree with the OP and Watchout
Must have missed something. Why are you skating on thin ice?
Must have missed something. Why are you skating on thin ice? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
She has seen what happens when people get off topic.... hint hint...

and to the point,

Yeah I know what you mean Ridem... a few reviews under their belt would at least make me feel better about matching rates... but to come in with a clean slate, and get veteran rates.... I'll wait and watch for a bit..... there seems to be plenty of guys who are willing to throw money at an unproven lady just to hit it first....
What?
i like a girl to be confident
she thinks she's worth it might be a good sign.

sure, ya don't always get what you pay for. but usually.
i like a girl to be confident
she thinks she's worth it might be a good sign.

sure, ya don't always get what you pay for. but usually. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I think ill wait for the member reviews to tell me shes worth it and not the price she sets on herself.
I think ill wait for the member reviews to tell me shes worth it and not the price she sets on herself. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
that's totally sensible.
sometimes i like things to not be totally researched.
probably get me in trouble one day.
That thread was about age. This thread is about being new to the eccie world. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Kind of splitting hairs but ok. I agree that the new girls should come in at a reduced rate. Perhaps even throw a special new review rate until they rack up some reviews as all the guys are saying. How many should that be? 2?,5?,10? It's an abstract number and pointless if the first two are "yes"? Perhaps a hobbyiest could leverage his position on the board to get a reduced rate. I've actually heard about that being done. So we should start some hobbyiest union based on seniority, older more seasoned hobbyiest who can teach and help the young girl learn what a man wants and how to use that to her advantage? If a whore is over a certain age, she should automatically understand that as hobbyiest we're going to want cheap and young pussy, and adjust her prices to compensate for the wear and tear on her pussy walls.

Some girls have learned that you don't have to have a full menu to command the price of older whores and some older whores try to command a price that really isn't in line with the current economy of the typical hobbyiest in the state of AR.

That being said, I agree fully that new girls pussy should be cheap, fully functioning, and come with a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied. Or perhaps a warning label " this pussy is a-dick-tive!! If you have low blood sugar, high blood pressure, vascular abnormalities, thrombosis, frozen or low account balances, low income, please beware as this can lead to nocturnal emissions and frequent change of under garments. If you have a case of blue balls lasting more than four weeks consult the nearest hand or buy a fleshlight.
New girls low prices? Same subject?
Sounds like you guys just want $60 blow jobs
But seriously I do agree that a newbie shouldn't come in asking for $400 an hour. But I also don't agree with girls charging below standard to try to lower the bar. But that's none of my business
Sounds like you guys just want $60 blow jobs
But seriously I do agree that a newbie shouldn't come in asking for $400 an hour. But I also don't agree with girls charging below standard to try to lower the bar. But that's none of my business Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Youre being a little extreme on the price. Im saying if a new girl comes in saying see wants 200 HHR she is being a little ridiculous.