Question for Providers

• WASP
  • 12-20-2015, 07:08 AM
Have you ever had a crush on a client. Maybe you found yourself calling or texing him. Maybe you even went or wanted to go on non Provider dates with him.

What happened if you can go into details. Could you get past the Client/Provider boundaries to make it a relationship?

Just asking as I'm sure Clients have fell for Providers. Rather it worked out or not for the Client. I would have to guess clients have had or developed feelings for a provider. Thus is maybe why he or she is a regular.

Anyway just a Sunday question. Feel free to comment or Bump on to the next thread.
[QUOTE=WASP;1057593292]Have you ever had a crush on a client. Maybe you found yourself calling or texing him. Maybe you even went or wanted to go on non Provider dates with him.

What happened if you can go into details. Could you get past the Client/Provider boundaries to make it a relationship?

Just asking as I'm sure Clients have fell for Providers. Rather it worked out or not for the Client. I would have to guess clients have had or developed feelings for a provider. Thus is maybe why he or she is a regular.

Anyway just a Sunday question. Feel free to comment or Bump on to the next thread.[/QUOTE

I definitely have my favorites and yes I spend time outside the hobby with them. Enjoying the things we both like, hiking, workouts at the gym etc.
On the other hand, men love their variety and therefore I would never crush on a hobbyist.(that's how you get your feelings hurt)

If one would begin a relationship with either provider or hobbyist (they have something really special).. the acceptance of a wide open relationship. More power to both, I'll remain single and keep my variety as well.
Have you ever had a crush on a client. Maybe you found yourself calling or texing him. Maybe you even went or wanted to go on non Provider dates with him.

Anyway just a Sunday question. Feel free to comment or Bump on to the next thread. Originally Posted by WASP
I don't think I've ever had a crush on anyone. Well, there was one guy I did a video with. Wasn't a client because we both got paid. 3 weeks later I was over it.

I can't see myself crushing on someone I know would quickly pass me up for the next pair of tits. Or make up some trumped up story about meeting his "friends" in order to cancel our date so he can go meet another whore instead of me.
Providers can and do fall for clients. Crush or not I stay in my lane. No unsolicited calling texting or emailing clients ever. Oh yes Client/Provider relationships can work however only for a select few.
  • WASP
  • 12-20-2015, 03:41 PM
I don't think I've ever had a crush on anyone. Well, there was one guy I did a video with. Wasn't a client because we both got paid. 3 weeks later I was over it.

I can't see myself crushing on someone I know would quickly pass me up for the next pair of tits. Or make up some trumped up story about meeting his "friends" in order to cancel our date so he can go meet another whore instead of me. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Very true in the terms of dating a client.. The trust issue would be hard in both her and him to make it work.

I feel Like..This can happen in any guy though. I'm not sure how to put it. But I feel that both Guys and Girls sometimes are always looking for the next best thing sometimes. Its sad.. But it happens.. Sorry