Encounter: Cherry Baby

User ID: -
Date: 8/24/20
Name: Cherry Baby
Phone: 515-575-5746
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://des-moines.skipthegames.com/f...e/830877258992
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: West Des Moines hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are accurate. Petite, but well proportioned. Super cute.
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent. Would see her based on this review. Love me a southern accent.
She's going to get a lot of action based on the last two posts. Seems too good to be true but hopefully not!
Originally Posted by The_baron
I tried to set an appointment with her. Arrived at her hotel, waited in the pkg lot for 30 minutes and no reply so I left. 3 hrs later says her friend had a seizure. Told her I understand. When can I see you? Says she's changing to hotel in Altoona. I told her no problem. Silence again. Tried her yesterday and she wouldn't commit either. Tried today and she won't reply back. I'm glad you had a great time but this girl is a head case and is acting like she has a drug problem. I have no interest in being played for a fool. Maybe it's me, but I have seen many other providers and never an issue. I'm always respectful and considerate. Just wanted to give my experience with her. Take it for what it's worth
Please ignore my post from earlier. Cherry worked things out with me. Disregard my previous post
Appreciate the updated information.
She advertised in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City the last few days. Contacted her trying to set something up. Wanted me to get a room because she didn't have the funds. and when I refused and she gave me an address that doesn't exist. Not sure. Thinking bat shi** crazy.
She advertised in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City the last few days. Contacted her trying to set something up. Wanted me to get a room because she didn't have the funds. and when I refused and she gave me an address that doesn't exist. Not sure. Thinking bat shi** crazy. Originally Posted by Edandgrace
I sent her a message when she was posting in CR and she said she was only available for qv which seemed odd. Was wondering if she was trying to run a bj assembly line or something and I passed.
she's been sick for a couple weeks
Where did you find info on prices?
100. 160. 240. I believe

Worth every cent tpp
She bails on almost every appointment
Had an amazing time when we met. Hope to again.