State: -
Address: On Nogales across from High School
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage +
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Tina is a very hot looking spinner type with smooth skin and full C cups
The Rest of the Story: To start out Tina said she was leaving in 10 days so if you want to try this gem out you better get on it.
Tina met me at the door and asked how long I only had a short time so I went with 1/2 hour.
She did the collect the cash and have you undressed and lay down. I thought it was a little odd that there was a monitor in the room showing outside in the hallway on camera.
I partially covered up and waited, I must say I wasn’t looking for more than L1 but Tina was so hot looking I want more if it was available. It started as a nice massage not much teasing but then she pull up the towel an got real close with her leg in my crotch. I raised slightly and she laughed and leaned up and asked what I wanted. Everything of course. After a little negotiation she went and got the supplies and came back and disrobed I had roamed on her ass before and knew she had no panty on so that was just the dress. Sh was one of the hottest Amp girls I have seen in some time. Pert eraser nips and a tight ass shaved kitty. She started on top me tasting this perfectly shaped tits she bent down and kissed me then worked her way down to Jr
She started kissing me then worked her way down to jr and applied the cover with her mouth did some cbj then got on top. Very tight we went at it for awhile then switched to K9. I normally can last a bit but not this time.
Spa plus tip was $$ great Time wish we had more like this at home but I might be spending more than I should
Recommendation: Yes