I FCKN' LOVE the SHREVEPORT FORUM!!!

I just wanted to say I FCKN' LOVE the Sleezport AKA Shreveport (LOL) FORUM!!! It's slow sure, but NO DRAMA!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
GREAT JOB MM!! You ROCK!!!
JS

In other NEWS --->> Here's a interesting bit... LMAO... http://www.nymeta.co/woman-hospitali...e-used-please/
Any thoughts on what kinda of kinky you'd name this???..... What the hell was she thinking??? Anyone??? mmm... I am drawing a blank on this one....
All I can say is WOW!!!! What the hell was she thinking?
  • ricio
  • 10-28-2014, 06:07 AM
Thats some crazy shit
Wow that's a first
Me too... Weird.. Just too damn weird!! SMDH!! Lol
WTF !
Ive been to a few county fairs, a couple goat ropeings and have seen and heard about everything but using a deer tongue to please herself !
Why ?
What would make you think about doing that ?
This woman isn't right in her head ....f-kin amazing.

Wasn't too long ago somewhere a guy was having sex with his Staff edit: removed reference to forbiden subject.how?

there are some weird people out there.
sick sick sick!! And she probably had maggots growing in there. Unbelievable!!
Hey that's my tongue
Got to love them Arkansas women real freaks one just got caught
sick sick sick!! And she probably had maggots growing in there. Unbelievable!! Originally Posted by kiki2012
Kiki.. Lmao ... The image was bad enough with out the Maggots!!! Lmao..
Kiki.. Lmao ... The image was bad enough with out the Maggots!!! Lmao.. Originally Posted by Alyssa_Dream
LoL I seen on TV where a dude gets a hot dog stuck go his a** oh gee doc I dunno how it happened!!
I think it was a hot dog. Dang can't remember
Omg!!! Ever watched a thousand way to ---... I seen a chic use a carrot to please herself, well the she didn't make it threw Fckn the carrot.... I always wanted to really try a cucumber (JK- haha), but she killed it... Literally!!! WTH!! Haha
Omg!!! Ever watched a thousand way to ---... I seen a chic use a carrot to please herself, well the she didn't make it threw Fckn the carrot.... I always wanted to really try a cucumber (JK- haha), but she killed it... Literally!!! WTH!! Haha Originally Posted by Alyssa_Dream
I seen that! I don't think that show on anymore. I can't imagine going to E.R. and explaining that I got something stuck up in there. Aghhhhhh. Lmao
Ok...I read the entire article trying to keep an open mind. The last damn sentence put it over the edge.

"She didn't remember leaving it up there"

Can I emphasize WTF enough here? Is she like a f'n super villan and just dislodges sh*t from her snatch bag?
I mean...if she forgot the Deer Tongue, wtf else was up there? What came up that was so important she forgot having a dead animal tongue inside her?
"Ooh oooo this Bambi Licker feels amazing! Omg wait, I have a cake in the oven, I'll just stash this bad boy up in here for later and...."
WTF? (have I mentioned what the fuck?). I bet her p*ssy smells / tastes kinda gamey now...dont you soak in milk or some other trick?