just a quick thank you to the 2 gentlemen I got to meet!

Brady and Diablo!!! You guys are awesome. It was great meeting you.
Also my pleasure. Wish more of our guys would have been available. You are a super nice lady.
Thanks for visiting.
Harley
Wish I could have made it to Shreveport, it would have been 3.
Holy hell. I wish I would have seen your ad. Would have made it three. Dammit.
I inquired but she was booked during the day. Guess a lot of no shows. Smh.
No one liked screening. People trying to reschedule pre-booked times. Bad communication. You name it.
No one liked screening. People trying to reschedule pre-booked times. Bad communication. You name it. Originally Posted by Flora
Screening is required, guys should get over that. Hobbyist should screen also in my opinion. Check the providers reviews for what goes and doesnt go and so forth. I don't like to prebook because things do happen. However, if there is a provider that i would like to spend time with, I will send references so the screening can go ahead and take place. If I happen to get a chance, last minute, then i've already been screened. It just makes sense. Again Flora, wish I had made it to Shreveport and glad I was already screened
I just hope you will come back soon I had an awesome time with you.
I just hope you will come back soon I had an awesome time with you. Originally Posted by Brady38
Awesome, just doesn't quite cover Flora! I knew her in a previous incarnation and she was FANTASTIC!!! Wish I hadn't been suffering from the flu crude. I was hoping to see her again. If she does visit again, you guys need to see her before she retires in July.

mod on soapbox:

AND....what is it you bunch of slugs refusing to screen?? Either screen, buy p411, or go over to BP and leave the good providers alone. They don't need the time wasters and the "false pre-bookers" either!

off soapbox: Have a nice day and be careful out there.

MM
Yep Shreveport can be a hot or miss....usually I have lots of fun there

glad you did ... and I wish ya safe travels!
Dallas, I sure hope you get enough bites to visit Biloxi babe! It's been a long time since I have seen you!

Thank you guys!
Now, ya can't knock BP! A lot of us traveling ladies do use that as advertising too. I know I do. Doesn't mean my services are any different. It's just nice to meet a diverse crowd. Believe it or not, A lot of gentlemen don't know about the boards. I always steer them in the right direction, even if it is to lurk.
One thing that irritates the hell out of me is when men think that private messaging is OK to do the entire process. Eh, no! Use a damn email, or check it!
Another even more serious one is showing interest with me and several other ladies ( have the balls to say "I have expressed interest with a couple of ladies"). SS, this is why we didn't "connect" in Biloxi. Lack of forthcoming communication and honestly goes a long way with me!