Rally at the crater

Just wondering if any of my fellow hobbyist is going to the rally at the crater. I figured one of you pervs at least would be attending this modern day Gomorrah.

For those of you who don't know it's 3 days of drinking, nudity, swingers, orgies, bands and tons of other shit. The LEO take a hands off approach though they do regular patrols to keep the serious shit away from view of the public. It's really a lot of fun and clothes are optional. Last year I saw 3 naked chics chasing a texas state trooper trying to get a photo with him.

I still got an open spot in my camper if anyone wants to come.

http://www.rallyinthecrater.com/
That sounds like fun, wish I could make it
I never heard of crater party! I would get in trouble. Lmao!
While I have no doubt that you have a wild side kiki I don't think you get this place. If you were to walk around all day in nothing but a cowboy hat and smoking a blunt you'd blend in nicely. 200+ acres of crazy shit. 3 concert stages, 20 bands, over 2000 people letting it all hang out (literally). Stripper poles on every corner, mobile stripper stages that roam around the streets. I really think there's nothing you can't do short of hurting someone. Last september I was drunk enough to some how wind up hawg tied by a dominatrix in front of 30 people getting my bare white ass whipped for a demonstration on how to deal with problem men. Not my proudest moment granted but it sure made for some interesting selfies.
I think I may rife down there and check that out, sounds like a bunch of fun. Thanks for including the link.
While I have no doubt that you have a wild side kiki I don't think you get this place. If you were to walk around all day in nothing but a cowboy hat and smoking a blunt you'd blend in nicely. 200+ acres of crazy shit. 3 concert stages, 20 bands, over 2000 people letting it all hang out (literally). Stripper poles on every corner, mobile stripper stages that roam around the streets. I really think there's nothing you can't do short of hurting someone. Last september I was drunk enough to some how wind up hawg tied by a dominatrix in front of 30 people getting my bare white ass whipped for a demonstration on how to deal with problem men. Not my proudest moment granted but it sure made for some interesting selfies. Originally Posted by sleepyweasel
Lmao!! U had me at stripper poles!! I used to dance and I miss the pole! Plus I was literally spinner type then lol. I found out I can get home pole but just worry it break and I bustt my azz lol!!
But I know when I'm drunk I'm a crazzy wild chick!!
I wouldn't want my booty spanked in front of an audience tho. LOL
Ya know i have found there is a lotta things i do with enough moonshine
thanks for sharing...im trying to find someone to accompany me there..
Hehehe.....not this year but have been several times in the past!!!! It is loads of fun