joe dementia

Another opps and lapse in memory. earlier bitten got confused and thought he was running for the Senate. Then he couldnt remember Mitt Romneys name! Bet this guy couldnt pass a medical screening

Does joe even know joe?

bahahahahahhahahaha
are you seriously going to vote for this guy???? he doesn't know which way is what.
I just wonder when he's gonna start thinking a teleprompter is his bathroom mirror.
Oh wait....
Now I get it. Pelousi is dusting off the 25th amendment in case Joey's elected.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Biden could shoot someone in the middle of the street in Kenosha and people would still elect him over that worthless piece of shit dictator wannabe you fellas cling to.

The Reich must fall.
trump needs to let biden talk come next debate, if there is one

that's when he goes off the rails

since theres not a handler to walk him away from the mic
^^ Yupper the best thing the GOP can do is let that idiot talk
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2020, 07:50 AM
I just wonder when he's gonna start thinking a teleprompter is his bathroom mirror.
Oh wait....
Now I get it. Pelousi is dusting off the 25th amendment in case Joey's elected. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
In case he is elected?

Please tell me you're not so encamped in fantasy that you think Trump has a chance?

This is not 2016.

Trump is the new Clinton....hated.

Biden will be the benefactor in 2020 of that hate just as Trump was in 2016.
^^ Yupper the best thing the GOP can do is let that idiot talk Originally Posted by rexdutchman
They’ve let the idiot talk for four years.

That’s why they’re in panic mode.

The writing is on the wall, which Twitler still claims Mexico is paying for.

The rats are pouring off the ship.

Got your life jacket, Proud Boys of ECCIE??
trump needs to let biden talk come next debate, if there is one

that's when he goes off the rails

since theres not a handler to walk him away from the mic Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I would expect team Biden has an emergency preparedness team for that. Likely includes 4 members:
  1. A person with a net gun
  2. A person with tranquilizer darts
  3. A person with a straight jacket
  4. An ambulance driver
What was it 54% of voters say their lives are better now during a global pandemic than it was 4 years ago under Obama and Biden? I can attest that it's easier to find a job right now with 30 million unemployed than it was when Obama was president.
The only ones with dementia are the ones who think Trump still has a chance.

People are voting NOW.

In 2016 the last few polls were close,within the margin of error,and there was movement towards Trump.

Trump did not obtain a popular majority then.

The numbers are much worse for him this time.

If there is such a thing as a "hidden" vote out there, not reflected in the polls, this time it will fall for Biden.

Trump will lose by a worse margin than what the polls say.

Seasoned politicians do not allow themselves to be fooled by crowds at rallies and enthusiasm when not supported by evidence in the polls.

The only chance Trump has is to try to pull some Dictator shit and not acknowledge his Firing ! That's it.

He has already said "We have to get rid of the ballots".

The Ballots are our votes.He wants to get rid of them.

He knows he can't win legitimately.
You lost us all when you wrote, "the only chance Trump has" and then you just sounded like a silly, braying ass.
You lost us all when you wrote, "the only chance Trump has" and then you just sounded like a silly, braying jackass. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
ftfy!
Uhh, wtf has been braying since his return! He may not like others receiving that distiction!