And the New York Times says: "Senate dim-retards Block Bill to Keep Government Open Past Midnight"

Your lying ass would be lying again like you were when you tried to pass off a 2013 Odumbo fiasco as a current event, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. CNN did a poll wherein the majority of American citizens were against shutting down the government for DACA, proving again that you are a lying cock-sucker, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by bamscram
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The image you posted was a lie that only dim-retards and 1st graders could believe, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Every one else knows that a simple majority of 51 votes is not equal to the 60 votes required to control the Senate, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I often wonder WHY ITS even called a Shutdown.. Everyone still gets paid don't they? SO WHAT exactly is being shutdown? Originally Posted by garhkal
YEP. Stop paying them and see how fast things get done.
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The image you posted was a lie that only dim-retards and 1st graders could believe, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Every one else knows that a simple majority of 51 votes is not equal to the 60 votes required to control the Senate, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Try to find where I said it did, you ignorant clusterfuck.
Ekin, you are one dumb clusterfuck.
Try to find where I said it did, you ignorant clusterfuck.
Ekin, you are one dumb clusterfuck.
You posted an image of a 2013 Odumbo fiasco in a current event thread in a feeble attempt to blame Trump, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That alone established you as a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You posted an image of a 2013 Odumbo fiasco in a current event thread in a feeble attempt to blame Trump, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That alone established you as a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You were talking about votes ekim you dumb ass clusterfuck. #47
Changing it won't help bail your dumb ass out.
Fuck you are dumb, ekim.
Fuck you are dumb, ekim.

The post a # 47 is factual and based on the Congressional record, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Meanwhile the lie you sought to perpetuate at your post #70 convincingly establishes your lying-ass as a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Fuck you are dumb, ekim. Originally Posted by bamscram
eeehbbbuhrrrr the "Independent" 0zombie communist hates Americans. Like his daddy the 0zombie King...
YEP. Stop paying them and see how fast things get done. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
And another thing that keeps irking me off, is we keep hearing DEMS say "a majority of americans are in favor of amnestying the dreamers".. BUT I HAVE NOT ONCE ever been polled on it, and not ONE PERSON i know of, has either..

SO WHERE THE HELL they getting the "a majority" bull shit from?
And another thing that keeps irking me off, is we keep hearing DEMS say "a majority of americans are in favor of amnestying the dreamers".. BUT I HAVE NOT ONCE ever been polled on it, and not ONE PERSON i know of, has either..

SO WHERE THE HELL they getting the "a majority" bull shit from? Originally Posted by garhkal
from their enfeebled minds when reading over-sampled polls.