Bimix Works Great, Guys Will Love the Effect and Ladies will love the super hard and size

I am always seeking out ways from medical doctors about how I can achieve the very best erection possible without surgery.

I'm now using a med called Bimix (two components) which is prescribed by a urologist then after by a family doc. This is not that MUSE stuff that a guy inserts into his penis opening and there is a bad after taste for the woman.

Bimix will and does give a guy the biggest and hardest hard on that lasts for hours and I mean hours(4 to 6) depending on the dose. I stay hard even after I cum twice and I can still and do fuck some more.

Every guy has to find the right dose that works for them.

The two providers I've recently seen liked and appreciated the super hard and size that I got from using Bimix. As a guy I really feel great not having to slow down an appointment to have a provider get me hard again.

This Bimix has made my cock perpetually hard and ready to play like it was when I was 17 years old.

My doc prescribed some ultra fine needles and I just inject the Bimix at base of penis where skin is less sensitive and in about 30 minutes I am at full mast and ramming speed.

It is such a rush to have my cock so super ultra hard that I can't bend it and my cock is bigger than it has ever been.

Now when I have an appointment with a provider my cock is already rock hard and sticking down my leg; yes down my leg and pushing outward.

A provider told me just yesterday wow you must really be glad to see me and then when the provider saw my cock and saw it poking her in her stomach she told me wow, holy shit you didn't tell me your cock was that big, holy fuck what do you eat?

I explained to the provider I'm using Bimix and she told me well done your cock is awesome.

As long as the medical doctors and scientists develop ways to make a cock bigger and harder I will gladly use it.

My hope is that guys will read my post and see that they can also achieve the same results I'm achieving.

I've got to tell you guys it feels really good when a woman tries to grip my rock hard cock and sees how hard and big my newly improved cock is and says wow, holy fuck your cock is so hard and big.

I am very pleased with what medical science has done for me.

If you want details send me a PM.
When you die bonn11, you need to donate that huge rock hard wang to medical science for further research.
I embrace medical science and all the research biomedical and chemical engineers, scientists and doctors have done to improve the quality of a man's erection.

The doctors have medication such as Bimix available and I'm going to gladly use it to achieve the very best high quality erection that I can achieve.
..... rock hard and sticking down my leg; yes down my leg and pushing outward. Originally Posted by bonn11
Thanks man, but I already get that. Naturally.
Keep the Bimix in mind one day you'll get older and remember you heard of Bimix somewhere.
So with Bimix I, too, will be able to fuck a tuba ?
No shit! Never thought I would be one of those, but I am.
Come on man!

Bimix really works and my cock has never been so rock hard and big as it has these past ten days.

The doctor also gave me an antidote if my cock stay hard for over four hours.
  • Tetas
  • 04-10-2014, 01:00 PM
I explained to the provider I'm using Bimix and she told me well done your cock is awesome. Originally Posted by bonn11
My goal in life is to one day have a lady tell me, "Well done, your cock is awsome."

Mere words can not explain how much I adore that quote!

Let's start a contest: Guess how many times Bonn will use the phrase "my cock" between now and Memorial Day. First prize: an all-expense paid trip around Bonn's wang. Should take about a week.
Come on man!

Try Bimix for yourself and you'll be shocked at how super hard and big your cock gets.

You won't be able to turn the skin on your cock with a pipe wrench after using Bimix.
  • Tetas
  • 04-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Let's start a contest: Guess how many times Bonn will use the phrase "my cock" between now and Memorial Day. First prize: an all-expense paid trip around Bonn's wang. Should take about a week. Originally Posted by PDid
That cover airfare or just lodging and meals?
So with Bimix I, too, will be able to fuck a tuba ? Originally Posted by mayorcastro
At full mast and ramming speed!
Makes one wonder if he owns stock in the manufacturer.....

By the way, every provider who I've seen tells me my cock is perfect. Wonder if there is a money/comment correlation....
No I do not own stock in Bimix.

Come on man!

I'm sharing what my medical doctors have provided me with as the latest in high quality erections.

If you don't want to use Bimix don't. It will not bother me one bit.

I am going to continue using Bimix and whatever else the medical doctors and scientist come up with for a higher quality erection.

Over the last ten days Bimix has made my cock that was already big and hard even bigger and harder than ever. My cock is so hard I can almost pound a nail in with it.

My doctors are always on the lookout for new meds that can help any guy achieve a higher quality erection.