Feeling Like The Redheaded Step Child Today

Ok. So, I'm looking to play but can't find anyone to play with. Shite!

Pleasure -> Gone back to Dallas.
Kristy -> Not responding.
Exotic Nymph aka Belinda -> Gone
JoJo -> Gone to Texas.
New Asian Girl I found on BP -> Left for Baton Rouge

Damn! Are there any ladies out there that want to play with BGL?

Add Justice4Fun to that list of not answering.
kristy is staying in lafayettte now ..
There are a few on P411. And how come we did not hear about this asian?
No way she was Legit. I have noticed a lack of talent here this weekend also. BP has been hot latley. I just like to window shop there though. Dont actually buy anything. It actually humors to me sometime. I also find it funny that Shreveport has become very active here as of late. hmmmmmmmmmm.
I missed out on the Asian girl. You know BGL wouldve sampled for you. I hadn't been checking bp due to all of the arrests & so I missed her.
  • GMTA
  • 05-07-2011, 08:55 PM
yep BLG Justice hasn't anwsered my call either and had an appt set for tonight
What's up with the girls saying they are coming, booking pats, and not showing? Seems common as of late. Harley and Brandy from BP look fun, just can't do BP for some reason. Hey BGL, they are offering doubles. Go check it out for us
  • GMTA
  • 05-08-2011, 10:44 AM
Yes I agree if you post your coming and book appt. an then don`t show up, ladys please take 2 mins and post sorry you can`t make it something came up or your sick the reason doesn`t matter . Just let us guys know at least we can go do something else.
Whats wrong with being a redheaded stepchild?

Coonass and GMTA you two never change! LOL
I know of a little red head that needs a spanking. Now if she would get her ass over here, Maybe our luck will get better. Its been real slow here. Its wide open babe.
Damn, Coonass... I thought you were referring to me until you said 'little'... lol
My little ass is hiding from the big scary city! No sex is better than getting lost when I open the door! This redhead will stay in her small town! Sorry!
What's up with the girls saying they are coming, booking pats, and not showing? Seems common as of late. Harley and Brandy from BP look fun, just can't do BP for some reason. Hey BGL, they are offering doubles. Go check it out for us Originally Posted by Coonass50

I saw that Coonass50 and thought about it for a hot second but for some reason, it didn't feel right so I passed. You can TOFTT this time. I've done it the last couple of times.
LOL, Just trying to help you out bro. I try to stay away from BP. To many un knowns you know. Plus im saving up my pennies for my ATF when she finally decides to grace us with here presence.