What Do You Look For?

I guess you folks know I haven't hobbied as much lately. Real world sometimes gets in the way. Well, I ventured last weekend. It was horrible; one of the bottom three sessions I've ever had. The gal was a day late due to drama, when she showed up she looked like an unmade bed, her makeup was askew. Her hair was in need of cleansing. To make matters better I booked two hours (I always assume the one bell per hour rule) and she was out of there after one hour and fifteen minutes including ten minutes she needed to go get covers. Toss in a good fifteen minutes of drama talk (I'm being kind) and I definitely WAY overpaid.

Her skills were great, but the overall session was well below expectations. Like I said, it was in the bottom three of my career.

I've seen this gal in the past and there WAS a click.

As far as events go, it was fine but completely rote and mechanical. But she's very talented.

Now it got me to thinking. What do you gents AND ladies look for in a session? We'll take out "click" since that's so illussive. But what are the top three things you look for in a session?

Example:
Overall looks
Stamina
Inteligence

Please limit your comments to three.

HID

PS One of the biggest things that bugs me about the session referred to above is that it robbed me of hobby funds that could have been spent on a lady that gave a shit.
For me, it is Looks (I know, very shallow of me), Cleanliness and Drama Free
a interesting personality, enthusiasm, sexual talent .
  • OFT
  • 05-22-2011, 08:47 AM
Very feminine.

Attentive.

Appreciates a man who can breathe through his ears.
Enjoys what's going on... not fake/mechanical, not just to get paid, no clock in her head...

Overall looks... takes care of themselves, cares about their looks...

True GFE...
Here are my top three

1. Doesnt mind a great conversation before or after the fun.
2. Can go more then 1 time and isnt rushing out the door.
3. Takes the time to shower with me because showering together is way more fun.
Glad one of the ladies chimed in.

For me, yeah, I like a pretty gal. She doesn't have to be a 10. But a solid 7 or above. I like them to be smart enough to remember to call me by my handle and NOT sweety. And I much prefer she avoids the faked hysterics.

HID
Looks.... yes, I am shallow... lol
Attitude.... actually show some appreciation I am there, and value your services...
Performance.... Aggression, GFE with alot of PSE thrown in

I agree with this woman. ;-).

Here are my top three

1. Doesnt mind a great conversation before or after the fun.
2. Can go more then 1 time and isnt rushing out the door.
3. Takes the time to shower with me because showering together is way more fun. Originally Posted by arialemonde
A very close number 4 for me is reliability. A gal can be drop dead gorgeous, a brilliant conversationalist, and have awesome skills. But if she don't show it don't matter.

HID
H-I-D, Reliability! Sounds like you are remembering Rebecca of Dallas. None better when she showed...but often was a NC/NS....
SG: Rebecca and I go wayyyyy back. I've white knighted her more than once. Hell, she was half of the most incredible two girl of all time! She's never pulled a ncns on me. But yeah, she can be a chore iffin she don't have a hankerin to see ya.

When I was talking about reliability, I specifically had in mind a gal that I think is really cool except for the fact she's the absolute most unreliable provider ever created. I recently booked her and she made it... a day late due to personal drama and half an hour away from our confirmed location. She bolted after 1:15 of a two hour session. Showed up looking like an unmade bed. Overall she makes the evil twin of Rebecca look like Ms. Punctuality.

And NO, I ain't gonna tell no one who it was. LOL But she's one of, if not the main reason I don't hobby in Shreveport.

HID
1. Looks - needs to not get kicked out of bed for eating crakers....
2. Performance - Gets into it, this is a fantasy so have fun and let loose...
3. Information - if you can't make it let me know. What you like to do and ask what I would like as well...
when i do find a provider she has to offer a wide range of services. the providers size and hair and such are semi important to me. but i read most of the reviews and if she seems to provide a high level of service. seems to enjoy her job and can let her self go in the session and make it seem as if she is really your long lost lover. then she is who seek out.
I for one look for the following things !

1.) It is SUPER important to me that you are clean even if you have to shower when you get to my place.

2.) I want you to be as excited to see me as I am to see you ! I love to chat a bit and i would like to be talked back to . lol

3.) If there is something that you really enjoy please tell me and i will ask ! Its my job to make you feel comfey and make sure that you have an awsome time while you are with me !