Invisible panties.....

So I'm sitting here at work feeling horny as hell and looking at the chive(my new addiction) and starting thinking. I, as well as many others, love a woman in sexy tight little panties. But what I really think is sexy is when you take them off and they leave lines on the womans body of where the panties used to be. It's like looking at her in invisible panties. You get the best of both worlds, nudity and invisible panties. Is that weird that i find that sexy? Anyway, just thinking of naughties here at work. Now I can't get up lol.
  • L3FTY
  • 03-29-2013, 01:36 PM
I'm a fellow Chiver as well...big fan of (mind the gap mondays, hump wednesday, FLBP & girls who don't know how to wear clothes.

Tan lines are the ultimate turn on in my book.

KCCO!!!
Never been to chive before...but now I've got another source to feed my latest craze...knee / thigh high socks...
fellow chiver here too. one mind the gap mondays and FLBP...oh and don't forget Redheads. really get you looking forward to monday....well just a little bit!

KCCO
Forgive my brain but what exactly is a chive?
Forgive my brain but what exactly is a chive? Originally Posted by Malaya
Look up "the chive". There's also an app. It's a collection of random photos and video of all kinds of funny and cool stuff. Categories for sexy photos of woman too.
Forgive my brain but what exactly is a chive? Originally Posted by Malaya
The are talking about theCHIVE.com
hornbill, I see a The Emperor Has No Clothes type short story here. I'm wondering, are they hiring where you work?
I agree with Flinde, either Mr. HB is the boss or works in a separate room with computers. It appears to have a nice gig,
Lol all done on my phone and not my "work" network. I can't complain about the job though, keeps me happy by providing for this hobby . One day I will have to actually start saving instead of having fun........one day.
I agree with Flinde, either Mr. HB is the boss or works in a separate room with computers. It appears to have a nice gig, Originally Posted by Daktari
Maybe he is not married or have a household to take care of