Please define or give me examples of non-RINO’s

And a petite woman by dim-retard standards Originally Posted by matchingmole
You got that right!

You got that right!

Originally Posted by lustylad
What a great pic!

Perfect stroking material for one of our favorite liberals, Mr. Tesla-is-not-a-growth-stock!

Without referencing Donald Trump or his puppet cronies, I would like someone, mainly self-proclaimed non-RINOs, to define and give me examples of non-RINOs please? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Non Rinos regularly give Trump loads of cash so he can do stuff like fix his broken plane. Otherwise they are a TINO, trumpty in name only.
17 posts/day so far...

I'd say you've learned your way around. Pretty good for a base newbie.

Jordan was a representative, but became a Trumpist when it looked like he had a new choir of the willing to preach to.

One thing to be conservative, but Jordan is the worst kind of panderer. I don't remember him kissing anybody else's ass (with tongue) as he did when Trump sprung onto the scene. Why do you suppose that is? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Might have to pick up the pace, take me a little over 9 years at that rate to catch the #1 spot.

Jordan is a true Patriot always has been always will be.
You got that right!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Im speechless
Sad, all of the fanatic, hardcore Republicans that post in this forum and only ONE can step up and respond to something they spew about in their private lives (assumption formed from my conversations with personal friends of their kind).
Who are the moderate democraps...
Who are the moderate democraps... Originally Posted by bb1961

Gottheimer-- yeah, that's the only one I can think of that is active and takes pride in being a truly moderate dem.

Clinton (Bill, not Hilary) would easily be considered a moderate-- hell, even a "liberal Republican" by current standards if you look at his body of work when he was in office.

The biggest issue with the Dem party right now is that they are spending too much time and energy on social issues and not enough time on governance and the things that are important to running a nation.

The biggest issue with the Rep party is that they are clinging too much to the Bible and not enough to good governance and the things that are important to running a nation.

There was a time when if the issue was important enough-- both sides were able to work together to get shit done. Those days appear to be behind us--- which means our only options are either a stalemate where nothing gets done-- or giving one party all control, which is also a bad thing-- either side with unfettered control is going to be disastrous.
Well put, Grace!

Agreed.